- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;Feb2007, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p118
The article evaluates several commercial products including the purchaser tanker by Pierce, custom pumper by KME Fire Apparatus, and the Ford Fas-Tak service rescue vehicle by the American LaFrance.
- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;Aug2004, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p146
Focuses on the fire engine purchases of fire departments in the U.S. Dash 2000 mid-mount platform from Pierce; Saulsbury pumper apparatus built by E-One; Technological features of the KME Fire Apparatus Renegade rescue.
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. Malecky, John M. // Fire Engineering;Apr2001, Vol. 154 Issue 4, p140
Features several fire trucks delivered to different fire departments in the United States as of April 2001. Equipment of the American Lafrance quint delivered to Roxbury Chemical Engine Co. Number 1 of New Jersey; Replacements for Mountain View, Colorado Fire Protection District's aging...
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. Malecky, John M. // Fire Engineering;Aug2003, Vol. 156 Issue 8, p152
Features several fire equipments. Pierce quint purchased by the City of Kings Mountain Fire Department developed by PIERCE; Design of KME platform developed by KME Fire Apparatus; Purchase of Emergency One Inc. pumper tanker by Jackson Fire Deparment.
- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;Apr2007, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p102
The article evaluates several products including an ambulance from American LaFrance, Dash platform fire truck from Pierce and E-ONE pumper from E-One Inc.
- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;Jun2007, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p88
The article evaluates several fire engines including the custom pumper from KME Fire Apparatus, Fastak mini pumper from American LaFrance, and Pierce Dash foam pumper from Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. Malecky, John M. // Fire Engineering;Feb2007, Vol. 160 Issue 2, p126
The article lists and depicts fire-engine and emergency-vehicle acquisitions by various local fire departments across the U.S. Fire service officials comment on the features and uses of their respective new vehicles, and lists provide such specifications as engine types, tank size and type, and...
- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;Oct2005, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p88
Features several fire fighting vehicles and equipment. Anchorage Fire Department in Alaska's American LaFrance ambulances; Smeal Fire Apparatus' pumper for the Newton Volunteer Fire Department in Spencer, West Virginia; Aerialcat ladder from KME Fire Apparatus.
- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;Dec2003, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p90
Features several fire trucks. Pierce IHC pumper truck; KME Fire Apparatus Aerialcat truck; Rosenbauer America pumper trucks; E-One rescue pumper truck; L.N. Curtis and Sons UPF FT/LDH foam re-supply trailers; Marion Body Works rescue squad truck.