- Green comes back at AMS. // Printing World;6/16/2005, Vol. 290 Issue 11, p3
Reports on the appointment of Mike Green as sales representative at Secondhand Heidelberg specialist AMS. Statement of Green on the significance of the appointment; Career background of Green.
- PEOPLE. // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/1/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 21, p15
Reports career developments of the executives in Indianapolis, Indiana. Promotion of John R. Jewett Jr. to executive vice president at National City Bank of Indiana; Recruitment of additional employees by Morgan Keegan & Co. Inc./Regions Financial; Appointment of Christy L. Seipel as a senior...
- Are you promotable? Wood-Young, Jennie // Supervision;Jul99, Vol. 60 Issue 7, p3
Presents several cases indicating qualifications for promotion. Analysis of each case; Suggestions on career development moves to gain promotion; Self-assessment insights; Aspects of promotability.
- How to win promotion at work - 4. McGregor, Brian // Food Manufacture;Nov99, Vol. 74 Issue 11, p4
Part IV. Offers work promotion tips. Asking for training that will help improve job performance.
- WHO'S NEWS. // Business News New Jersey;2/18/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p27
Reports career developments in the U.S. as of February 2002. Promotion of Charles H. Nusbaum to the position of senior manager for Druker, Rahl and Fein accounting firm; Appointment of Thomas J. Kemly to the position of senior executive vice president for Columbia Bank; Selection of Mark E....
- Exploring the Paths That Lead to the Top. // Management Review;Feb66, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p58
Reprints an article from the September 18, 1965 issue of 'Business Week,' about factors that influence an executive's promotion. Study by William P. Dommermuth of the careers of postwar presidents of the largest companies in the United States; Types of business specialists that did better than...
- UPGRADING PRACTICES IN AMERICAN INDUSTRY. // Monthly Labor Review;Jun70, Vol. 93 Issue 6, p67
Reports on upgrading practices in industry, as presented in the book 'Climbing the Job Ladder, A Study of Employee Advancement in Eleven Industries,' by William J. Grinker, Donald D. Cooke and Arthur W. Kirsch.
- People. // St. Louis Journalism Review;Feb2002, Vol. 32 Issue 243, p28
Reports career development of press people in Saint Louis, Missouri. Promotion of Andrea Williams as national sales manager of KEZK; Recruitment of Karl McAfee as marketing director of KMOX; Appointment of Gwen Becker as business manager of Geile-Rexford Creative Associates.
- Introduction. Schuh, Lexi // How to Get the Promotion You Want in 90 Days or Less: A Step-by-;2009, p15
The article discusses a 12-week program that would help an employee nab a promotion which is the main topic of the book "How to Get the Promotion You Want in 90 Days or Less: A Step-by-Step Plan for Making It Happen."