RBC Taps Former NY Housing Commish
- OutTakes. Lugo, Denise // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/13/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 23, p4
Reports career developments of the executives in the investment banking sector in the U.S. Recruitment of David Stern as head of securitization syndicate at SG Corporate & Investment Banking; Resignation of David Topper as managing director in Morgan Stanley's capital markets unit; Designation...
- MARKET BUZZ. // High Yield Report;9/12/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 34, p11
Reports career developments of the executives in the U.S. Appointment of Andrei Korolev as head of high yield trading at Calyon Corporate and Investment Bank; Designation of Angus Rogers as a senior vice president at Jefferies & Co. Inc.; Recruitment of Robert Heffes and Paul Stokes as high...
- Out Takes. Lugo, Denise // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/6/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 31, pN.PAG
Presents information related to selection and appointment of various officials by different financial institutions in the United States. Selection of Claudio Costamagna and Gordon Dyal by Sach & Co. (GSC) for its European investment banking unit; Appointment of Brant Thompson from J.P....
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/11/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 10, p20
Presents several charts depicting on the investment banking database of Financial Institution Groups in the United States.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/10/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 6, p40
Presents information related to investment banking in the financial institutions groups worldwide as of February 3, 2003. Volume of global underwriting in the sector; Global equity deals in the industry as of February 6, 2003; U.S. syndicated loans in the sector as of February 6, 2003.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/31/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 13, p42
Presents information related to investment banking in the financial investment groups industry worldwide as of March 31, 2003. Volume of global underwriting in the sector; Amount of United States syndicated loans in the sector as of March 27, 2003; Details of global equity deals in the industry...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/5/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 27, p20
Presents charts depicting investment banking for financial institutions as of July 2004.
- Wall Street redeploys tech bankers to M&A, private equity. A.L.H. // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/05/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 5, p24
Reports that financial institutions in New York City are redeploying investment bankers in certain technology sectors. Diversion of other banks to private equity placements; Banks that are working on mergers and acquisitions, which are expected to be a greater portion of their activities in 2001.
- Glum Outlook for Investment Banks . Rieker, Matthias // American Banker;8/10/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 154, p20
Reports on the glum outlook for United States investment banks, according to two analysts. Weak revenue trends and slower than expected cost cutting; Reduction of outlook on the sector's key players.