The Stars Came Out
- New Year's tidings. Maher, Philip // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/05/98, Vol. 64 Issue 1, p2
Focuses on changes at `Investment Dealers' Digest' magazine for 1998. Appointment of Marci Baker as a senior editor; Recruitment of Adam Reinebach as a staff writer; Relocation to new headquarters in New York City.
- Taking stock. Maher, Philip // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/12/98, Vol. 64 Issue 2, p4
Presents the author's reflections on being editor-in-chief of the magazine `Investment Dealers' Digest.' Demands of a weekly publication; Growing reputation and financial health of the magazine; Examples of how the magazine helped force Wall Street firms to deal with the press.
- 65 Years and 3,370 Issues Later. // Investment Dealers' Digest;05/22/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 21, p74
Looks at how `Investment Dealers' Digest' magazine has never missed a printing deadline since 1935. Printing of the magazine by Lont and Overkamp Inc. in New Jersey; Events that made the magazine's editors and writers almost miss their deadlines.
- Big doings. Cooper, Ron // Investment Dealers' Digest;09/06/99, Vol. 65 Issue 35, p1
Introduces changes to be introduced in the periodical `Investment Dealers Digest'. E-news flash; Revamp of data section; Investment banking data section; Additional pages.
- Leveraged Finance: Is This The End of an Era? Hadijan, Ani Laura // Bank Loan Report;12/11/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 49, p6
Presents an excerpt from the December 4, 2000 issue of `Investment Dealers' Digest,' which deals with bankers and the leveraged finance market.
- Bad brokers. // Newsweek;5/9/1994, Vol. 123 Issue 19, p51
Says that Investment Dealers Digest stole a march on the Securities and Exchange Commission by releasing information on sales abuses by 286 brokers at nine large securities houses. Paine Webber reportedly has the most cases and Merrill Lynch and Kidder, Peabody had none.
- Q&A: S&P's Vazza Discusses Stress In High Yield Debt. Rozens, Aleksandrs // Bank Loan Report;10/20/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 40, p4
An excerpt from the periodical "Investment Dealers' Digest" is presented.
- Ceiling the Deal? Granahan, Tom // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/21/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 20, p2
An introduction is presented to the articles about women in finance published in the May 21, 2007 issue of the "Investment Dealers' Digest" periodical.
- The New Era. // Investment Dealers' Digest;05/22/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 21, p18
Discusses `Investment Dealers' Digest' magazine's celebration of its 65th anniversary in May 2000. History of the company's coverage of the financial industry; Transformation from a pocket-sized tabloid to a full-blown magazine in the 1960s; Ownership changes.