Futures and Options Giant Spawned by Calyon, Fimat Merger
- French giants team up for big derivatives push. Clary, Isabelle // Pensions & Investments;9/17/2007, Vol. 35 Issue 19, p32
The article offers information about the merger of Credit Agricole (CA) SA and Societe Generale (SocGen) SA. Both the companies are merging to capture a greater share of the global institutional derivatives business. CA's subsidiary Calyon Financial and SocGen's subsidiary Fimat Group would...
- Credit Agricole and SC merge asset management. // Super Review;Feb2009, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p3
The article reports on the merger of Credit Agricole SA and SociÃ©tÃ© GÃ©nÃ©rale SA, with the former taking control of 70% of operations and the latter the remainder. The two companies in Australia have signed a preliminary agreement to combine their asset management operations.
- Credit Agricole and Soc Gen to merge asset management operations. Beaman, Lucinda // Money Management;2/5/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p8
The article reports on the plan of Credit Agricole SA and SociÃ©tÃ© GÃ©nÃ©rale SA to merge their asset management operations in Australia. The said agreement includes all of the Credit Agricole Asset Management (CAAM) group, the asset management arm of Credit Agricole SA, and the...
- SG, Credit Agricole merge asset mgmt. // Asian Investor;Mar2009, p6
The article announces the merger of asset management businesses of Societe Generale SA and Credit Agricole SA. The deal combines the entire Asset Management of Credit Agricole with the European and Asian businesses of Societe Generale Asset Management. Under the deal, Credit Agricole will own 70...
- Moody's Downgrades French Banks. // American Banker;9/15/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 143, p16
The article focuses on Moody's Investors Service's downgrading of the credit ratings for French banks Credit Agricole SA and Societe Generale SA.
- Amundi lists German and Italian vehicles. // EuroProperty;4/6/2010, p5
The article reports on Credit Agricole SA and Societe Generale SA, who are planning to use their jointly formed asset manager company, Amundi, as a platform for their European expansion by listing several funds in Italy and Germany through Amundi.
- Reports: Societe Generale Considers Newedge Buy-Out. Wang, Wicy // Global Custodian News;2013, p39
The article reports on the intention of financial services company Societe Generale to acquire Credit Agricole's 50 percent stake in 2013.
- Societe Generale Buying B of A Unit. Boraks, David // American Banker;2/24/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 37, p20
Announces that Societe Generale Group's SG Corporate and Investment Banking unit is buying a small hedge fund-related lending business from Bank of America Corp. Profile of the Bank of America business, which sells loans and derivatives to institutional investors; Analysis of the deal.
- Reports: Societe Generale Considers Newedge Buy-Out. Wang, Wicy // Global Custodian News;2013, p32
The article reports on banking and financial services firm Societe Generale's (SocGen) consideration of buying out retail banking group Credit Agricole's 50 percent stake in Newedge, their jointly owned prime broker. It mentions the estimated total value of Newedge, which a source says has been...