Flexibility in Motion
- UNLV hires law, business deans. Cruz, Sherri // Las Vegas Business Press;07/14/97, Vol. 14 Issue 28, p28
Announces the appointment of law and business deans at the University of Nevada in Las Vegas, Nevada. Emphasis on teambuilding at the university; Curricula and faculty development programs at the university.
- UNLV's international program operating. Wick, Cornelia // Las Vegas Business Press;02/17/97, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p8
Reports on the offering of an international business program by University of Nevada, Las Vegas. Creation of the undergraduate program to provide basic understanding of the global economy; Emphasis on the study abroad programs; Nations studied; Contact information.
- A draw for Tark the shark. // Time;12/10/1990, Vol. 136 Issue 25, p47
Reports that the NCAA has reversed itself and has lifted the ban on the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, that would have prevented the Runnin' Rebels from defending their basketball title this spring. Other exchanges; Punishing today's players for 1977 violations.
- UNLV commencement ceremonies scheduled. // Las Vegas Business Press;04/27/98, Vol. 15 Issue 17, p7
Announces the schedule of the 1998 commencement ceremonies of University of Las Vegas in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- A Dining Environment for the Modern Workplace. // Food Management;Aug2011, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p22
The article offers information on the modern dining workplace environment of Sodexo Inc., which won the Best Management Company Concept of "Food Management's" 2011 Best Concept Award, in the U.S.
- UNLV's twin hoopsters leave foes seeing double. // Jet;2/27/89, Vol. 75 Issue 21, p50
Describes twin women's basketball team members Pauline and Geannine Jordan, who are leading the University of Nevada-Las Vegas team to its best season.
- UNLV athletics adds development post. Miller, Valerie // Las Vegas Business Press;1/28/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p6
Reports the establishment of a marketing team at the University of Nevada by athletic director John Robinson in Las Vegas, Nevada. Appointment of Diane Dickerson to promote the development program; Change in the administration of sport facilities; Effort to increase community support for the...
- Businesses participate in UNLV football's tailgate experience. Martin, Jeremy // Las Vegas Business Press;09/29/97, Vol. 14 Issue 39, p3
Reports on the launching of the University of Las Vegas, Nevada's football event called Rebel Experience. Attractions at the event's tailgate party; Total spendings allocated for the event's debut; Contributions of the local business community for the event's launching.
- UNLV fund-raisers must battle obstacles. King, Pat // Las Vegas Business Press;02/26/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p6
Focuses on the obstacles facing the fund-raising efforts of the University of Nevada in Las Vegas. Potential donors; Appointment of Darin Hollingsworth as director for the College of Business.