Exploring the Med-Rim's Sea of Options
- Mediterranean Comfort Food. // Restaurant Hospitality;Dec2013, Vol. 97 Issue 12, p38
The article presents information related to Mediterranean comfort foods.
- GIVE A HOOT. Greenberg, Julee // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/13/2006, Vol. 192 Issue 55, Special Section p6
The article features Mediterranean-style restaurant The Little Owl located in Bedford Street, New York City. Chefs Joey Campanaro and Gabriel Stulman serve gravy meatball sliders made of a beef-pork-veal and pecorino combo, squeezed between a garlicky roll, and sliced duck breast with Parmesan,...
- CLASSIC MEZZE, GREAT DESIGN IN FREDERICK. Head, Thomas; Hacinli, Cynthia // Washingtonian Magazine;Aug2004, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p134
Recommends the Mediterranean Grill, a restaurant in Frederick, Maryland. Description of the facilities; Menus offered by the restaurant.
- How good is the Mediterranean diet? // Patient Care;11/15/1995, Vol. 29 Issue 18, p141
Focuses on the benefits of the Mediterranean Diet. Difference between the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) food pyramid and the Mediterranean Diet pyramid; Amount of protein, calcium, and olive oil in the Mediterranean Diet; Amount of exercise needed; Reason for including alcohol...
- Get Melted. Little, Aiesha D. // Cincinnati Magazine;Jun2006, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p203
The article informs about the food choices available at the sandwich joint, Melt, in Cincinnati, Ohio. It offers a quick bite for in-between hunger, and has fast become a favorite among residents. High on nutrition, low on flavor is a common misconception, most diners have about healthy food....
- The Herculean diet. Antonio, Jose // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Feb99, Vol. 60 Issue 2, p92
Provides information on Mediterranean meal plan for bodybuilders. Reasons the modified Mediterranean diet is worth trying; Details on this diet; Scoop on Mediterranean fat; Information on fish fat.
- Mediterranean Meals. Taylor, Marygrace // FoodService Director;3/15/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p48
The article focuses on Mediterranean meals and dishes, which combines flavor and health, with information on Salvatore Cantalupo of Corporate Image Dining Services, Chandler Unified School District in Arizona, and Athens CafÃ© at the University of Oklahoma.
- RESTAURANTS: GO, CONSIDER, STOP. Forbes, Steve // Forbes Asia;4/24/2006, Vol. 2 Issue 7, p12
The article features several restaurants in New York City. The service being provided by the New York Palace Hotel is said to be errorless. The foods being served at Aspen are delicious. North African and European influences are incorporated in the Mediterranean menu at Dani especially...
- Menu gets healthy. // FoodService Director;9/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p6
This article examines guidelines set down in the popular Mediterranean diet to be followed by the menu at the upcoming launch of a new room service program at Fletcher Allen Medical Center in Burlington, Vermont. Foodservice director Diane Imrie explains that the shift is the latest effort in...