College food's new Pulse
- Steve Sweeney. // Food Management;Apr2011, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p20
The article focuses on Steve Sweeney, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Chartwells and one of the recipients of the 2011 Silver Plate Award in the U.S. It states that his company established itself as a premier foodservice brand in the outsourced education market. It mentions that...
- First Person Singularâ€¦. // Food Management;Apr2011, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p22
The article offers information about Steve Sweeney, president & chief executive officer (CEO) of Chartwells. It states that his greatest role is the formation and growth of his company. It notes that he schedules meetings and stay connected with the associates to ensure the happiness of his...
- Chartwells. Allen, Robin Lee // Nation's Restaurant News;03/02/98, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p94
Focuses on the performance of Chartwells, the education foodservice division of Compass Group North America. Completion of metamorphosis from acquired businesses to a cohesive unit; Mission to become an integral part of the campus community; Guidance of president Steven M. Sweeney.
- Compass arm works with council in Â£6m venture. // FM World;6/19/2014, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p11
The article offers information on the Pan London Framework Agreement between school meals provider Chartwells and the London Borough of Hounslow, and mentions the benefits to the schools in areas such as the meals, training support, and kitchen investment.
- Compass' Chartwell's charts new course with web site. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/03/97, Vol. 31 Issue 44, p18
Reports that Chartwells, the college dining division of Compass Group USA, has unveiled an interactive web site at Southwest Texas State University. Features of the monthly online magazine `Menutainment'; Topics of the articles featured in `Nurture Our World'; Information on `Focus on Food.'
- Chartwells takes over Â£1.5m school contract. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/16/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 4623, p6
The article reports on the move of Chartwells Educational Dining Services to take over the 1.5 million pounds catering contract at Rugby School in Warwickshire, England from rival Caterer Avenance after its contract ends in September 2010.
- Towson spruces up Newell Den, opens to rave reviews, record sales. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/01/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 18, p22
Reports on Chartwells Educational Dining Services' reopening of Newell Den, a Towson University foodservice outlet in Towson, Maryland. Renovation cost; Features of the renovated foodservice outlet; Payment methods for students.
- Compass debuts Chartwells. // FoodService Director;4/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p42
Focuses on the debut of Chartwells for educational foodservice by Compass Group company, as the first Chartwells identity outside of the United Kingdom. Information on the debut; Comments from Carl Marsalis, president of the healthcare and educational sectors at Chartwells.
- Down with dud spuds! // Food Management;Feb2000, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p12
Announces the debut of Chartwells Educational Dining Services' Spuds & Spice, a program offering a variety of spice blends and specialty dips for fries. Areas where the program will be available; Students' chance to build their own unique creations.