Woman with an "art"-itude
- Artful Visionary. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;6/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p37
The article looks at the contributions of Mary Keysor, director of the department of food and nutrition services at Maine Medical Center in Portland. Keysor was greatly surprised to find herself in demand upon her arrival in the state. At the medical center, she contributed to the creation of...
- Sizzlin' Salads Make Sales Soar. // Food Management;Mar2005, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p27
Reports on the inclusion of sizzling salads in Maine Medical Center's menu in Portland, Maine. Statement of the center's director of food and nutrition Mary Keysor on the health benefits from salads; Salad choices; Integration of service preparation into operations.
- transitions. // FoodService Director;2/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p18
The article announces the promotions, appointments and retirements of several food service directors and executives including Eric Webb at the University of Wyoming, Vijay Sharma at Sodexho USA and Mary Keysor at Maine Medical Center.
- TRENDSETTERS. // FoodService Director;4/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p40
Profiles several non-commercial food service professionals who have won the 2002 International Foodservice Manufacturers Association's Silver Plate Award. Mary Keysor, director of the food and nutrition at Maine Medical Center; Gary Green, chief executive officer of Compass Group; Lavinia...
- The Joy of Music. // FoodService Director;10/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p18
The author offers insights about her passion in music. Starting at about the age of 12, she attended music and theater summer school and they put on two major musicals each summer in addition to variety shows each Friday. She was also active in the 4H Club in Ubly, Michigan. She has won the...
- Artworks adorn Waikato clinic. Ratcliffe, Lucy // New Zealand Doctor;5/20/2009, p5
The article reports on the art pieces adorning the Te Kohao Community Health and Wellness Centre in Hamilton, New Zealand. The art pieces, which included tukutuku panels, paintings, and a water feature, were produced by a team of 12. The facility features a medical centre with five general...
- Friendly's set as Baystate Medical Center. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p1
States that the Baystate Medical Center, Springfield, Massachusetts is planning to create a food operation in the lobby entrance which is expected to include the branded concept by Friendly's. Description of the area where the operation will be set up; When the operation is scheduled to open;...
- AT CAL-PACIFIC MED. CTR: MEAL TIME DELIVERY DROPS. // FoodService Director;3/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p6
Reports on the food service at the California Pacific Medical Center in San Francisco. Entrees offered to patients; Benefits of the food service approach.
- RETAIL PROGRAM UPGRADE: Maine Medical Center takes customer nutrition to heart. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;3/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p30
Reports on the food service program of Maine Medical Center. Development of a heart-healthy food service program; Growth of the cafeteria of the center; Details of the I Love Food program.