- in brief. // Food Management;Jan2007, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p24
The article offers news briefs related to food management in the U.S. Centerplate Inc. has appointed Myles McGrane as corporate vice president for facility design & management. Sodexho's Government Services division received an eight-year contract to provide foodservice operations to the Food...
- HFM president Beasley plans two `action teams' at annual conference. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/01/99, Vol. 33 Issue 44, p18
Focuses on the acceptance speech of Marge Beasley as president of the National Society of Healthcare Foodservice Management during the organization's 1999 conference in La Quinta, California. Explanation on the formation of action teams; Commitment of Beasley to address trends in the industry.
- VIEWPOINT: CONSTANT CHANGE. Pond, James // FoodService Director;9/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p34
Shares views on the career changes of two executives from the United States food service industry. Responsibility of Peggy Lee at Chesapeake Public Schools in Virginia; Reasons of Marge Beasley for leaving the industry.
- B&I skips a beat. // FoodService Director;5/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p49
Announces the decreased sales performance of corporate dining facilities in 2003 according to the annual B&I Industry Census Report of "FoodService Director." Comments from Ron Ehrhardt, director of dining services at Prudential Financial; Total food service sales at 150 operations; Growth of...
- Cross-country Hands-on Manager. Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Jun2001, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p22
Reports on Prudential director of food services Ron Ehrhardt's strategy in managing the company's food service program. Approach to improve the company's food service operation; Ehrhardt's roles and responsibilities; Major accomplishments.
- Creating a dream team. Schuster // Food Management;Nov99, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p21
Presents a forum of food service directors in the United States, on what position they would add to their departments. Includes Ron Ehrhardt of Prudential Insurance Company based in Newark, New Jersey; Patricia Mouser of Midland Independent School District in Texas; Diane Dyess of Baptist St....
- Seasons Comes to Iowa State University. // FoodService Director;12/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p6
The article describes the newly renovated Maple-Willow-Larch Dining Center, which opened as Seasons Marketplace, at Iowa State University in 2009. Director of dining services Nancy Levandowski explains that the renovation began in 2006, and has resulted to bigger spaces in the form of better...
- Lovin' Their Salads. Levandowski, Nancy // FoodService Director;7/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p36
This article reveals the plan of Nancy Levandowski, director of dining at Iowa State University (ISU), to expand their fall salad line-up in 2008. The Union Drive Marketplace, renovated five years ago, is a marchÃ© concept with a different tossed-to-order salad each day, plus a salad bar that...
- In With The NEW. Buzalka, Michael // Food Management;Jun2012, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p24
The article presents information on the changes that took place at the Iowa State Dining (ISU Dining) of the Iowa State University (ISU) after its renovation. Nancy Levandowski is the director of dining services of the ISU Dining. It reports on the increment in the meal sales in the cafeteria....