Keeping Pace With Change
- B&I skips a beat. // FoodService Director;5/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p49
Announces the decreased sales performance of corporate dining facilities in 2003 according to the annual B&I Industry Census Report of "FoodService Director." Comments from Ron Ehrhardt, director of dining services at Prudential Financial; Total food service sales at 150 operations; Growth of...
- seen. // FoodService Director;5/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p20
Several photographs of individuals who participated in the Critical Issues conference of the association SFM in 2008, including Ron Ehrhardt, Kathy Sanders and Carole Green, are presented.
- confessions. // FoodService Director;5/15/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p66
The article presents an interview with Damian Monticello, the corporate hospitality services manager of health-related solutions providing company Florida Blue, who describes his achievements, his job in the food service industry, and the most overrated foodservice trend.
- 2010 A LOOK AHEAD. King, Paul // FoodService Director;12/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p38
An interview with food service operators on their outlook for 2010. Lisa Poggas, director of nutrition services at Parker Adventist Hospital shares that their biggest challenge for 2010 is to maintain sales in the cafï¿½. Mark Kraner, assistant vice president for university services at George...
- A Workplace 'Perk.'. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;1/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p36
The article focuses on the initiative of Damian Monticello, corporate food service liaison for Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, in Jacksonville, to open up a full barista coffee shop named Perks. Since the contractor uses the Java City coffee brand, Perks is a departure, Aramark General...
- Ehrhardt Leaves Canteen to Join Equipment Firm. // Food Management Exclusive Insight;4/18/2012, p1
The article announces that Ron Ehrhardt has resigned as regional vice president of Canteen Corp. to join Pro-Tech, a full-service commercial kitchen equipment and repair organization.
- Cross-country Hands-on Manager. Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Jun2001, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p22
Reports on Prudential director of food services Ron Ehrhardt's strategy in managing the company's food service program. Approach to improve the company's food service operation; Ehrhardt's roles and responsibilities; Major accomplishments.
- transitions. // FoodService Director;1/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p20
The article reports on career developments in the foodservice industry including the appointment of Ron Ehrhardt as regional vice president for Canteen Corp., appointment of Nancy Levandowski as director of campus dining services at Iowa State University and retirement of Marge Beasley in the...
- Creating a dream team. Schuster // Food Management;Nov99, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p21
Presents a forum of food service directors in the United States, on what position they would add to their departments. Includes Ron Ehrhardt of Prudential Insurance Company based in Newark, New Jersey; Patricia Mouser of Midland Independent School District in Texas; Diane Dyess of Baptist St....