Hospital hourlies direct theme days
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/19/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 16, p21
Presents a calendar of events related to developments involving trade and professional organizations in food industry in the U.S. from April to June 2004.
- Five Crowns: English Retro With 16th Century Menu. Chao, Fifi // Orange County Business Journal;10/15/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 42, p90
The article provides information on the upcoming restaurant happenings in Orange County, California. The author mentions the Queen Elizabeth dinner with 16th century menu offered at the Five Crowns in Corona del Mar which will start on October 31, 2007. She also points out the St. Regis Wine...
- Taste of Hillcrest. Sabatini Jr., Frank // Gay & Lesbian Times;4/14/2005, Issue 903, p64
Focuses on the Taste of Hillcrest, an event designed to promote the Hillcrest district. Restaurants and eateries that participated in the event; Number of attendees; Ticket prices; Programs and activities.
- EVENTS CATERER. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;9/16/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4341, p16
Presents the schedule of special events in the food service industry in Great Britain from September to December 2004. British Food Fortnight; International Leisure Industry Week; National Seafood Week.
- Events. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/9/2006, Vol. 196 Issue 4411, p26
The article presents a calendar of events related to the hospitality industry in Great Britain which will be held from February to July 2006. The Hotelympia will be held in London, England in February. The Linthwaite House Spring Harvest Food Festival will be held in Windermere, England in...
- Wienerschnitzel gets boost from a day at the races. Cebrzynski, Gregg // Nation's Restaurant News;9/26/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 39, p16
Highlights the Wienerschnitzel's Wiener National races in the U.S. Event description; Theme; Participants of the event; Programs and activities.
- Performance Stations Help Caterers Create Memories from Scratch. Early, Vince // Special Events;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p21
The article presents tips for events caterers on what to offer for their performance station. The venue's influence on the design of the station is highlighted. Kitchen shelving is suggested as an item that can be included in inventory. Caterers are advised to make the food an event within the...
- San Diego Restaurant Week. Sabatini Jr., Frank // Gay & Lesbian Times;12/15/2005, Issue 938, p60
The article highlights the 2nd Annual San Diego Restaurant Week on January 15-20, 2006 in San Diego, California. The aim of the event is to raise awareness of the city's dining scene. The number of participating restaurants has increased by 25 percent in comparison with the previous year. The...
- Bright Lights. Caira, Rosanna // Foodservice & Hospitality;Dec2006, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p2
The article focuses on the Pinnacle Awards program which celebrates the food service and hospitality industry in Canada. It notes that the awards luncheon is one of the most important hospitality events in which the winners prove that the food service and hospitality industry is home to many...