- NEW CONTRACT SCOREBOARD. // FoodService Director;8/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p14
A chart is presented that lists the customers of various food service contractors including Aramark, Compass Group and Sodexho.
- NRN STOCK INDEX. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/5/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 49, p11
The article presents a chart that list the stock indexes of the food service industry.
- ACCOMODATIONS AND FOOD SERVICES. // U.S. Industry Quarterly Review: Services - Others;2005 2nd Quarter, p188
A chart is presented that lists the quarterly and annual financial performance and forecast on hotel and food service industries in the U.S.
- U.S. Federal Food Assistance Programs, 1990-2004. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2006, p121
A chart is presented that lists the U.S. Federal Food Assistance Programs during 1990-2004 including Summer food service, Nutrition for the elderly, Emergency food assistance and National school lunch.
- PERFORMANCE REPORT FOR 100 SCHOOL DISTRICTS. // FoodService Director;1/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p29
A chart is presented that lists the food service performance of school districts in the U.S. including San Diego in California, Omaha in Nebraska and Gary in Indiana.
- CLIP AND SAVE: REAL SIMPLE TO GO. // Real Simple;Jul2011, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p204
A chart on price of food service, pool cleaner, and hotel house keeping is presented.
- new contract scoreboard. // FoodService Director;2/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p6
A table that shows the list of contractors engaged in food service in the U.S. is presented.
- Reinventing the Meal. // FoodService Director;5/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p36
Presents a chart that shows the business-and-industry food service operations in the U.S.
- NRN'S FINANCIAL SCORECARD. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/24/2008, Vol. 42 Issue 46, p10
A chart is presented that lists the financial scorecard of several publicly traded companies related to the foodservice industry in the U.S., prepared by the periodical "Nation's Restaurant News," (NRN) including AFC Enterprises Inc., Burger King Holdings Inc., and Bob Evans Farms Inc.