LSU gets new brew
- Oil-price woes hit LSU budget. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;4/27/2015, pA02
The article reports that the finances of the Louisiana State University (LSU) has been negatively affected by oil prices and revenue decline.
- BATON ROUGE/ PLANTATION COUNTRY. // Louisiana Life;Jan/Feb2012, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p93
The article offers information on the Big Head's Bar-B-Q, Grosse Tete, Louisiana and Les Miles, head coach, Tigers football, Louisiana State University (LSU) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Several dishes including meats, chicken and sauces are served at Big Head's Bar-B-Q. Department of Agriculture...
- Louisiana farmers set several yield records in 2012. Blanchard, Tobie // Delta Farm Press Exclusive Insight;12/28/2012, p2
The article cites the Louisiana State University Agriculture Center's (LSU AgCenter) report on 2012 production in the state of Louisiana. Many of the state's major commodities, like corn, rice and grain sorghum, posted record yields and historically high prices due to good weather and good...
- LOUISIANA Trolling for Stadium Bonds. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;4/26/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33704, p9
The article reports that the Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge, Louisiana supervisors will consider a request for 100 million dollars of revenue bonds to add seats at Tiger stadium in Baton Rouge.
- The old college fix. Maginnis, John // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);10/28/96, Vol. 17 Issue 17, p5
Editorial. Presents information on the scholarship scandal at the Louisiana State University. Administrative resignations as a result of the scandal; Examination of the Chancellor's Incentive Program; Details on the proposal for riverboat gambling.
- weekend. Thompson, Annette // Southern Living;Sep2000, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p34
Describes a weekend visit to Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Tourist attractions; Description of the Louisiana State University campus.
- Invisible quantum tripwire senses intruders that don't intercept photons. // Laser Focus World;Apr2010, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p11
The article reports on the development of invisible quantum tripwire (IQT) by the researchers at Loiusiana State University to design a more practical version that tolerates on misalignments and lossiness in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- New sponsor, same moderator in line for RISKWeb successor. // Business Insurance;09/28/98, Vol. 32 Issue 39, p1
Identifies Louisiana State University of Baton Rouge, Louisiana as the potential sponsor of RISKWeb, an electronic discussion forum. When RISKWeb will become operational; Comments from James R. Garven, who founded the forum in 1993; Name of RISKWeb owner; Reason RISKWeb was closed in August 1998.
- LSU Breaks Ground on Remembrance Garden. // India -- West;2/12/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 12, pA32
The article offers information on the groundbreaking ceremony of the Komma and Allam remembrance garden, Louisiana by the Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge in Louisiana which was held on December 13, 2009.