- MLC Annual Meeting to Discuss School Funding, Rural Economic Development. // State News (Council of State Governments);Jun/Jul2005, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p29
Announces the registration period for the Midwestern Legislative Conference Annual Meeting which will be held in Canada from July 31 to August 3, 2005. Speakers at the conference; Activities for the event.
- FICP BEYOND BOUNDARIES: CANCUN 2008. // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Jul/Aug2008, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p62
The article offers information on the 2008 Financial & Insurance Conference Planners (FICP) Annual Conference that will be held at Cancun's Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach in Mexico from November 9 to 13.
- MPI event to include WTTC head. // Hotel & Motel Management;5/9/94, Vol. 209 Issue 8, p29
Reports that plans for Meeting Planners International's second European Conference on May 19-21, 1994 have been finalized. Conference theme; Speakers; Software features.
- A small convention designed to draw the BIG conventions. DÍAZ, ALEX // Caribbean Business;10/18/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 41, p2
The article offers information about the annual gathering of the International Congress & Convention Association (ICCA) to be held in Puerto Rico from October 21-24, 2012.
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // Tax Executive;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p322
The article presents a calendar of events of Tax Executives Institute in the U.S. from 2006 to 2007. The Annual Meeting of Members will be held in Bend, Oregon. The Federal Tax Course--Level II will be presented in Indianapolis, Indiana. The 61st Annual Conference will be held in Scottsdale,...
- Southern Legislative Conference's 59th Annual Meeting. // State News (Council of State Governments);Jun/Jul2005, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p31
Provides information on the 2005 SLC Annual Meeting in Mobile, Alabama, from July 30 to August, 2005. Speakers at the meeting; Focus of a lecture that will be delivered by Brian Zimmer, senior investigator for the Judiciary Committee of the U.S. House of Representatives; Other topics that will...
- Academy Hosts 33rd Annual Meeting and Scientific Symposium in San Francisco. Hoydicz, Jennifer // O&P Business News;5/1/2007, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p46
The article focuses on the 33rd Annual Meeting and Scientific Symposium of the American Academy of Orthotists and Prosthetists held in San Francisco, California on March 21 to 24, 2007. Nearly 1,500 participants attended the event and were able to watch the Academy's Make a Career of Making a...
- Don't Put Off Until Tomorrow. Sawyer, James D. // American Ceramic Society Bulletin;Jul2007, Vol. 86 Issue 7, p56
The author talks about the issues concerning the energy industry in the U.S. In this context, the author also mentioned about the annual meeting on September 16 to 20, 1993. This include lectures, banquets, division meetings, Material Advantage sessions and others. An overview about an online...
- Christmas lecture. Solbé, Rosemary // Biologist;Feb2007, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p49
Information about several papers discusses at the annual Christmas Lecture and buffet which was held in North Wales on December 7, 2006 is presented. It was well attended by members of the institute and their guests from the Dyserth Field Club. The speaker, doctor John Baker, talked about the...