Second Time Around
- A Christmas Story. Edwards, Deborah // Quiltmaker;Jul/Aug2015, p33
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses on making the Christmas Story quilt collection featuring running yardage of preprinted blocks and border stripe.
- Jacks for Jill. NAGLE, DIANE // McCall's Quilting;Mar/Apr2013, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p26
The article offers step-by-step instructions for quilting with multicolor stripe design.
- Garden Spot. // Quiltmaker;Jul/Aug2014, Issue 158, p46
The article offers step-by-step instructions for quilting using circles on stripes design.
- NORTH COUNTRY QUILTS. Osler, Dorothy // Magazine Antiques;Jun2001, Vol. 159 Issue 6, p950
Deals with North Country quilts, the quilts made in the northern part of England. Quilting patterns of the North Country quilts; Types of quilting closely associated with North Country quilting; Origins of North Country quilting.
- Sew a summer quilt. Sawalich, Kim; Olson, Kay Melchisedec // Easy Does It Needlework & Crafts;Summer95, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p10
Presents guidelines for sewing a quilt. Materials; Finished measurements; Mounting the quilt on a quilting frame; Finishing.
- FROM Marianne Fons & Liz Porter. Fons, Marianne; Porter, Liz // Fons & Porters For the Love of Quilting;Jan/Feb2012, p4
An introduction is presented in which the authors discusses reports within the issue on topics including pansy patch, quilting and quilt designing.
- Editor's Letter. Vagts, Carolyn S. // Quilter's World;Summer2013, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p6
The article discusses various reports related to quilting published within the issue including "Fat Quarter Ripple," "Monkey Business" and "Baby Blossoms."
- Quiltmaker's Garden. Spradlin, Peg // Quiltmaker;Jul/Aug2012, Issue 146, p66
The article offers step-by-step instructions for quilting with garden design pattern.
- Just for Kids. Beam, Carolyn // Quiltmaker;Nov/Dec2012, Issue 148, p52
The article offers the author's insights on how to use novelty prints and designs on quilts for children.