- CALENDAR. // CJEM: Canadian Journal of Emergency Medicine;May2007, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p232
The article presents a 2007 calendar of events related to continuing medical education. The new Canadian Association of Emergency Physicians (CAEP) Musculoskeletal Roadshow official launch will be held in Victoria, British Columbia on June 2. The annual meeting of the Trauma Association of...
- The Genesis of the Consensus Statement of the Working Group on Roman Catholic Approaches to Determining Appropriate Critical Care. Boyle, Joseph // Christian Bioethics: Non-ecumenical Studies in Medical Morality;Aug2001, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p175
Highlights the meeting held in 1996 by H. Tristram Engelhardt, Jr., founder and chief editor of the periodical 'Christian Bioethics,' in an effort to develop a research project exploring Roman Catholic thinking about various aspects of critical care. Topics discussed in the meeting; Challenge...
- Fukuda Denshi showcase key systems at ICS Winter meeting. // Operating Theatre Journal;Dec2009/Jan2010, Issue 231, p7
The article offers information on the Intensive Care Society's (ICS) State of the Art 2009 Meeting to be held at the Hilton London Metropole Hotel in London, England from December 14-15, 2009.
- Fukuda Denshi showcase key systems at ICS Winter meeting. // Operating Theatre Journal;Oct/Nov2009, Issue 229, p5
The article offers information on the Intensive Care Society's State of the Art 2009 Meeting to be held from December 14-15, 2009 at the Hilton London Metropole Hotel in London, England.
- Announcement. // Intensive Care Medicine;Jan2007, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p206
The article offers information on conferences to be held on intensive care medicine in 2007. The 15th Winter Symposium on Intensive Care Medicine will be held in Crans-Montana, Switzerland between February 4-9, 2007. The 3rd World Congress on Abdominal Compartment Syndrome will be held at...
- December 2002. // Intensive Care Medicine;Dec2002, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p1833
Presents a calendar of event that lists several congresses related to intensive care medicine.
- 3rd Critical Care Conference in Thailand. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;6/1/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article informs that a Critical Care Conference will be held from July 12-13, 2012 in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Crtical Care Summer Session 2012. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;6/1/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article informs that the conference titled "Critical Care Summer Session 2012" will be held from July 19-20, 2012 in San Diego, California.
- AACN Progressive Care Pathways. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;6/1/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article informs that the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses will be hosting a conference on progressive care pathways from October 14-17, 2012 in Las Vegas, Nevada.