Blackstone launches Hong Kong office
- News Flash. McNabb, William // Money Management Executive;12/14/2009, Vol. 17 Issue 48, p3
The article offers news briefs related to the financial services industry in the U.S., including the appointment of Vanguard president and chief executive officer (CEO) F. William McNabb III as chairman of the company, the move of Putnam Investments to lay off 104 jobs and the announcement of...
- Executive Changes. Fung, Amanda // American Banker;12/22/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 245, p3
Looks at various executive changes in the financial services industry in the United States as of December 22, 2000. Bank of America Corp.'s promotion of Stephen G. Buntin to Idaho president; Zions First National Bank's promotion of C. Richard Schwarz to senior vice president and manager of its...
- Honing your positioning skills. Weylman, C. Richard // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;12/7/98, Vol. 102 Issue 49, p17
Advises financial service providers on expanding their business flow through marketplace positioning and promotion. Solid commitment required by positioning; Promotion as a specialized form of communication in the financial service industry; Importance of communicating from the other's point of...
- Greifenkamp to Head Development at BBH. // Money Management Executive;11/28/2011, Vol. 19 Issue 46, p13
The article announces that Daniel Greifenkamp has been appointed as the head of mutual fund business development for the investment management business of the Brown Brothers Harriman, a privately-held financial services firm in New York.
- people. // American Banker;10/5/2012, Vol. 177 Issue F339, p2
The article notes First National Bank of Scotia's executive Bob Dieterich is a political candidate in New York, State Bank Financial Chief Executive Officer Joe Evans' remarks about board members Robert McMahan and Archie Bransford, and Seth Waller's promotion to chief credit officer at U.S. Bank.
- Executive Changes. Wood, Christopher // American Banker;4/17/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 74, p3
Highlights changes in executive posts in the U.S. financial services industry as of April 17, 2003. Promotion of Robert Paiano to the post of senior vice president for corporate asset protection of Hartford Financial Services Group Inc.; Appointment of Malcolm D. Griggs as executive vice...
- We Just Proved You'll Read This Ad. For Just $100, Your Name Here. // U.S. Banker;Aug2003, Vol. 113 Issue 8, p16
Reports on the use of marketing paraphernalia by financial services industry in the U.S. Procurement of promotional gear by financial clients; Distribution of promotional products; Corporate investment on marketing sales promotion.
- NEWS: IN BRIEF. // Fund Strategy;3/21/2011, p7
The article offers news briefs related to the financial services industry in Great Britain including the partnership of Odey Asset Management LLP and Caerus Portfolio Management, the addition of equity offering to Fidelity International Ltd.'s Fidelity Active Strategy range of funds, and the...
- Ad infinitum. Nickerson, Kira // Money Marketing;12/13/2007, p8
The author discusses the issue of financial promotions that attach to the financial services industry of Great Britain. She cites the statement of Tony Katz claiming that financial promotions under more principle-based requirements are now trend. However, she comments that such approach has two...