SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION
- Correction. // BioWorld Today;6/15/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 116, p2
A correction to an article about Idera Pharmaceuticals Inc. that was published in the June 13, 2007 issue is presented.
- AASLD 2010. // BioWorld Today;11/2/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 212, p9
The article reports on a Phase I data from Idera Pharmaceuticals Inc. which found that IMO-2125, an immune modulator, is tolerated at five levels of doses.
- OTHER NEWS TO NOTE. // BioWorld Today;1/23/2014, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p4
The article states that Idera Pharmaceuticals Inc., of Cambridge, Massachusetts has reported a publication of a study which has supported the possible role of the suppression of Toll-like receptors (TLRs) 7, 8 and 9 to cure psoriasis.
- Idera Pharmaceuticals to Present at 11th Annual Needham Healthcare Conference. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;4/1/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article offers information on the presentations of Idera Pharmaceuticals Inc. at the 11th Annual Needham Healthcare Conference to be held in New York City on April 4, 2012.
- Idera Pharmaceuticals to Present at Cancer Immunotherapy Summit on Feb 28th. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;2/28/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article offers information on the Cancer ImmunotherapySummit, which is to be held on February 28, 2012 in Boston, Massachusetts, will feature Nicola La Monica, Vice President of Biology at Idera Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Ethanol is growth business for railcar builders. // Railway Age;Feb2007, Vol. 208 Issue 2, p12
The article focuses on the move being made by U.S. ethanol producers to add new facilities due to the increasing demand for biofuels. Among these ethanol producers are Pacific Ethanol Inc. and Ethanex Energy Inc. Railcars are necessary for moving raw materials and dry distiller gains into...
- Idera Raises Cash After Accounting Firm's Red Flag. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Aug2013, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p6
The article reports on the capital raised by Idera Pharmaceutical Inc., the Cambridge, Massachusetts-based developer of treatments for psoriasis and lupus, in a public offering to stay in business and fund operations through the fourth quarter of 2013.
- Clinic Roundup. // BioWorld Today;7/22/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 141, p7
This section offers news briefs on the clinical trials carried out by the biotechnology industry which include the Phase II protocol for the IMO-1300 investigational psoriasis drug from Idera Pharmaceuticals Inc., the first stage of a Phase IIb trial for the eye drop candidate INO-8875 from...
- Corrections & Clarifications. // BioWorld Today;8/5/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 150, p2
A correction to the article about the study populations in the trial of the IMO-2125 compound from Idera Pharmaceuticals Inc. is presented.