At A Glimpse
- Aldermore plans IPO as market returns to 'normal'. Ray, Devraj // Money Marketing (Online Edition);9/25/2014, p21
The article reports that Aldermore Bank PLC is considering to issue its initial public offering (IPO) on the London Stock Exchange in September 2014. The lender is planning to raise 75 million pounds through the IPO which will be managed by investment banks Credit Suisse AG and Deutsche Bank AG....
- db X-trackers launches China A-shares ETF. Langston, Rob // Fundweb;7/18/2012, p4
The article informs that db X-trackers, Deutsche Bank AG's exchange traded fund (ETF) provider, has listed the dbx-trackers CSI300 Index, a China A-shares product, at the London Stock Exchange in London, England. It is mentioned that the ETF informs on the performance of 300 most representative...
- SYSTEMS & SERVICES UPDATE. Kentouris, Chris; Saiter, Laura; Sandman, John // Securities Industry News;3/3/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p9
Presents news briefs related to securities industry in the U.S. as of March 3, 2003. Acquisition of Singapore Great Eastern Life from Deutsche Bank AG by the Bank of New York Co. Inc.; Purchase of stake of Deutsche Bank in the Settlement Operations and Clearing Exchange by Wall Street Systems.
- BondBook Grows. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;09/25/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 36, p1
Presents news about bond trading platform BondBook. Addition of Deutsche Bank to its list of founding partners; Use of a modified version of the Bank of New York's BondNet trading technology to power its anonymous, multidealer system; Creation of a standardized post-trade processing and...
- Bank of N.Y. Pursuing Deutsche Portfolio. Schmelkin, Alissa // American Banker;9/9/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 172, p2
Reports that Bank of New York Co. Inc. has made a bid for the global custody operations of Deutsche Bank AG. Statements made by Bank of New York chief executive officer Thomas A. Renyi regarding the deal; Bank of New York's plan to expand its equity clearing and settlements business.
- Crisis warning by LSE chief. Tolley, Steve // Money Marketing;10/28/2010, p3
The article reports on the plans to join the Great Britain Listing Authority and Financial Reporting Council due to a future crisis according to London Stock Exchange (LSE) chief executive Xavier Rolet.
- LSE to launch midday auction with buy-side support. // Ai Trade News;2014, p1
The article discusses a mid-day security trading auctions by the London Stock Exchange that is to be held at the London Stock Exchange, London, England in late 2015.
- Cleary, W&C lead Nigeria's sovereign bond issuance. // Fund Strategy;2/7/2011, p10
The article focuses on the sovereign bond issuance of Nigeria that was headed by U.S. law firms Cleary Gottlieb Steen and Hamilton LLP and White and Case LLP (W&C). It states that Stuart Matty headed the W&C team working for the Nigerian government on the $500 million 10-year bond issue, which...
- Travelport Plans $2 billion IPO. Sadighi, Lalee // Red Herring;1/19/2010, p1
This article reports on the plan of the online travel service company Travelport to issue an initial public offering (IPO) on the London Stock Exchange (LSE) in England in 2010. Travelport expects to sell 1.78 U.S. dollars billion worth of shares. The Government of Singapore Investment Corp....