Locked and Loaded
- CastleOak Securities Revs Up Hiring Engine. Burton, Paul // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/20/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 19, p1
The author presents the author's conversation with founder and chief executive David Jones of CastleOak Securities LP. Accordingly, Jones has compared his frim to a sports car as he revs up a hiring engine from bulge-bracket firms and minority-owned investment companies. Jones has revealed that...
- CastleOak To Launch HY Group. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/2/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p3
The article unveils the plan of minority-owned investment bank CastleOak Securities to launch a high yield team. According to David Jones, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of CastleOak, the team will be part of the company's effort to expand its fixed income capital markets group and...
- THEY HAVE ISSUES. Wade, Marcia A. // Black Enterprise;Mar2008, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p23
The article reports that CastleOak Securities LP has co-managed multiple deals for more than 35 bluechip clients, raising $90 billion in managed issues. CastleOak's first deal has earned $300 million for General Electric Capital Corp. It is observed that the company, under the leadership of...
- Investment Commentary. Preston, James E. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;12/30/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 52, p25
Presents an article on handling under-performing stocks. Techniques for a successful portfolio cleanup; Factors that should be considered in evaluating the performance of stocks.
- Here come the tortoises! Kane, Leslie // Medical Economics;11/06/2000, Vol. 77 Issue 21, p30
Focuses on the performance of hypothetical stock portfolios. Return on investment; Investment targets; Features of portfolio models; Comments from analysts.
- Fiscal-year equity returns good news for plan coffers. Pollard, Timothy // Pensions & Investments;10/17/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 21, p18
The article offers information on the performance of the fiscal-year equity returns, fueling the growth in public plan assets.
- Investing in "one-decision" stocks. // Dow Theory Forecasts;6/24/2002, Vol. 58 Issue 25, p2
Presents guidelines for investors planning to invest in one-decision stocks in the U.S. Stock price performance; Portfolio management; Firms considered under one-decision stocks.
- Betting on an itsy-bitsy spider. Dravo, Ed // FW;2/15/94, Vol. 163 Issue 4, p86
No abstract available.
- State Street Recruits Credit Agricole Manager. Randall, Danielle // Investment Management Weekly;5/6/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 18, p2
Reports on the deal of State Street Research & Management Co. with Miren Etcheverry under which Miren will manage international stocks for State Street.