Faster drilling optimization process
- OSG PROVIDES SHIPS FOR FIRST U.S. FLAG GOM SHUTTLE TANKER SYSTEM FOR CASCADE AND CHINOOK. // Offshore;Apr2012, Vol. 72 Issue 4, Special section p75
The article offers information on the crude transportation project of Petrobras America Inc. through OSG Ship Management Inc. (OSG) at the Cascade and Chinook oil fields in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico. It states that OSG will be using Overseas Cascade and Overseas Chinook shuttle tankers for the...
- PETROQUIP'S COMPLETE SERVICE/ACCESSORIES LINE LEADS TO AN ALL ENCOMPASING RESOURCE FOR TORQUE, MAKEUP AND TESTING, SHIPPING AND STORAGE. // Offshore;Apr2012, Vol. 72 Issue 4, Special section p76
The article reports that PetroQuip Energy Services (PetroQuip) has been employed by Petrobras America Inc. for the downhole flow control of its Cascade and Chinook oil fields in Gulf of Mexico. The tasks of PetroQuip include the fields' detailed design, quality control, and post fabrication...
- Engineering seafloor oil and gas processing benefits from simulation. // Offshore;May2012, Vol. 72 Issue 5, p123
The article focuses on the benefits of using simulation tools in engineering of seafloor oil and gas processes. It states that using computer simulation help in the design of offshore equipment to manage produced water within oil and gas reserves. It also mentions that engineering simulation...
- Products & services. // Offshore;Aug95, Vol. 55 Issue 8, p112
Presents equipment and supplies for the offshore oil industry. Includes Siderca's product brochure; Alan Cobham Engineering's PFD gas condensate filtration system; Baker CAC's remote terminal unit.
- 1996 OS literature review. // Offshore;Apr96, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p113
Presents several catalogs of equipment used for offshore explorations. Includes `The Complete Guide to Syntactic Buoyancy'; `Introducing the New Generation Intrinsically Safe Gas Detectors'; `Total Petroleum Hydrocarbon Measurement Solutions.'
- Passive acoustic monitoring devices are sound and flexible performers. // Offshore;Sep96, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p145
Features monitoring devices for the offshore oil industry. Design by Clampon; Technical aspects.
- Desulphurising technology lessens flow of platform emissions. // Offshore;Sep96, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p148
Discusses the technical aspects of a system for disposing sulfur dioxide from offshore oil and gas platforms. Concept by ABB Environmental; Advantages of the system.
- Microwave altimeters prove potential in Ekofisk trials. // Offshore;Sep96, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p151
Features sensing wave radar systems for the offshore oil industry. Design from Miros; Technical aspects.
- Swedish technology round-up. // Offshore;Dec97, Vol. 57 Issue 12, p86
Presents several offshore oil industry equipment. Includes ABB Stal's industrial gas turbines; GVA Consultants' floating production vessels; Swedish Space Corporation's oil spill surveillance system.