I see faces
- Why I don't use them. Hodges, Beth G. // Medical Economics;1/19/2007, Vol. 84 Issue 2, p65
The article discusses the author's experience as a hospitalist. She states her work in the hospital had helped her to become a better physician and had enhanced her satisfaction with medicine. Moreover, she stressed that she had improved her clinical skills and professional relationships with...
- Pluralism, Politics And God: Protecting Freedom While Avoiding Harm. Lynn, Barry W. // Church & State;Oct2007, Vol. 60 Issue 9, p23
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience when he attended the 1967 World's Fair in Montreal, Quebec.
- My Gygy. Sicurezza, Joseph // Creative Kids;Fall2007, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p14
The article presents the author's experience of parting with his blanket.
- HL Smart bet pays off with fishing trip. Evans, Tom // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);5/23/2007, Vol. 135 Issue 21, p11B
The article discusses the author's fishing experience with his daughter at Lake Point Resort in Texas.
- Table Talk. // Twin Cities News (Munday, TX);12/6/2007, Vol. 25 Issue 44, p4
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience.
- Driving around with Joyce, visiting friends in Cross Roads! Davis, Clara Jo // Malakoff News (TX);11/23/2007, Vol. 98 Issue 47, p14A
A personal narrative is presented which relates the author's visits to some of her friend in Cross Roads, Texas.
- Eureka! I've found it. Meredith, Brian // NZ Business;Mar2009, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p70
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's Southern Honda experience.
- Farewell Transmission. KOLB, KRISTIN // CounterPunch;Mar2014, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p9
A personal narrative is presented in which the author explores her memory of a friend named 'Sparky' who died.
- Birthday is the pick of the blueberry farm. Humble, Loretta // Malakoff News (TX);6/29/2007, Vol. 98 Issue 26, p4A
The article discusses the author's experience of celebrating birthday at the Echo Springs Blueberry Farm in Malakoff, Texas.