- Olefins in a spot after wide C2, C3 price gaps. // Asian Chemical News;6/16/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 405, p28
Reports on the price gaps between the ethylene and propylene markets in Asia, as of June 2003. Information on the condition of the ethylene market; Reactions from sellers and traders; Action taken by Taiwanese buyers.
- Markets & economics. // Chemical Week;1/28/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 4, p44
Presents briefs about the chemical industry. Drop in the U.S. ethylene contract for December 1997; Planned turnaround of propylene contracts during first quarter 1998; Price of European para-xylene for the first quarter of 1998.
- Ethylene and Propylene Markets Remain Weak. Brown, Robert // Chemical Market Reporter;2/25/2002, Vol. 261 Issue 8, p1
Reports on the performance of the ethylene and propylene markets in North America. Overcapacity in the ethylene market; Contract prices for ethylene for the month of January 2002; Decision of Chevron Phillips Chemical Co. to shut down its plants. INSET: Petrochemicals.
- SBR sways butadiene. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;9/27/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 462, p26
Reports on the market performance of several bulk chemicals for the year 2004. Butadiene; Naphtha; Propylene; Methanol.
- Naphtha at new high. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;5/31/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 447, p26
Presents updates on chemical prices as of May 2004. Naphtha; Ethylene; Propylene.
- NEW PROJECTS REPORTED BY ICIS NEWS, MARCH 18--25, 2008. // ICIS Chemical Business;3/31/2008, Vol. 273 Issue 13, p59
Several charts and tables related to new projects in the chemical industry including those of propylene, derivatives of ethylene, and benzene, are presented.
- KEY INDICATORS. // ICIS Chemical Business;4/13/2009, Vol. 275 Issue 15, p39
Several charts related to the chemical industry are presented including one on ethylene spot prices, another on spot bulk chemical prices,and one on propylene spot prices.
- Demand Drought Stagnates European Spot Olefins Markets. Morris, Gregory DL // Chemical Week;4/13/2009, Vol. 171 Issue 10, p38
The article reports on the state of the European olefins market following the return of petrochemical executives from the National Petrochemical & Refiners Association's International Petrochemical Conference. It is noted that the market was calm as buyers are taking their contract volumes in...
- Trade minimal in muted markets. Brice, Andy // ICIS Chemical Business;11/20/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 44, p44
The article provides information on market trends and data related to the chemical industry. Downward pressure in Europe's propylene spot market puts prices at â‚¬900-920 per tonne. Toluene is quiet in Europe, with prices hovering at $690-720 per tonne. Orthoxylene remains lacklustre in...