Borouge leads the way to responsibility
- Evaluating CEO job performance. Bassett, Lawrence C // Corporate Board;Nov/Dec98, Vol. 19 Issue 113, p5
Focuses on evaluation programs for chief executive officers (CEOs) that could be a corporation's single best investment. Generic performance measures; Probable return on each investment. INSET: Identify end results, expectations.
- CEO turnover has hit a new high. // Corporate Board;Jul/Aug2003, Vol. 24 Issue 141, p27
Focuses on changes occurring in the performance standards of the chief executive officers (CEO) of the corporate sector worldwide as of July 2003. Trend in the CEO turnover in 2500 publicly traded companies of the world; Comparisons of the CEO turnovers in the U.S. and Asia; Percentage increase...
- A FOCUSED APPROACH. Burridge, Elaine // ICIS Chemical Business;9/20/2010, Vol. 278 Issue 9, p31
The article presents details on the interview with William Yau, chief executive officer (CEO) of Borouge's marketing company in Singapore. Yau asserts that he prioritizes on customers because everything has to start with customers before the company can look at new products. It notes that...
- Reap as ye shall sow. Smolowe, Jill; Baumohl, Bernard // Time;2/5/1996, Vol. 147 Issue 6, p45
Asserts investors' demands that executive compensation be tied to company performance resulted in record profits for United States companies and chief executive officers in 1995, but at the expense of employees. The increase in layoffs, mergers, and employee health care costs; The compensation...
- Inspiration and compensation. Merrick, Bill // Credit Union Magazine;Oct2003, Vol. 69 Issue 10, p66
Provides steps in evaluating the performance of chief executive officers (CEO) in the credit union. Changes in the total compensation package of CEO; Job description of CEO; Average total cash compensation for credit union CEO.
- New leaders: Watch hidden traps. // Executive Leadership;May2013, Vol. 28, p7
The article presents a discussion of tips on avoiding traps for actions made by leaders or executives including snap decisions, tougher standards and assembly of top employees for solving problems, adapted from the article "There are 5 Huge Myths About a CEO's First 100 Days" by Max Nisen.
- Borealis Plans Major LDPE Investment in Sweden. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;3/28/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 11, p14
The article deals with the plan of Borealis for a major expansion and modernization of its polyethylene (PE) capacity at Stenungsund, Sweden. Borealis will also invest â‚¬370 million ($492 million) to build a 350,000-metric ton (mt)/year high-pressure, low-density polyethylene (LDPE) plant....
- Daily Quote. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/18/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 107, p2
The article presents quotes from the chief executive officer (CEO) Gregg Steinhafel at Target Corp. regarding its store performance in the fourth quarter which ended in 2010.
- Freedom For All to Succeed. Smith, Laurence R. // Journal of Innovative Management;Summer2006, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p5
The article discusses the relevance of the Baldrige Criteria for Performance Excellence award in being a CEO of a company and in achieving a framework for continuous business excellence. It features the success stories of the airlift and tanker ad aerospace support divisions at Boeing Co. as...