- AllessaChemie and Clariant to Extend Contract. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;8/17/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 27, p33
Reports on the plan of AllessaChemie to extend its contract to manufacture non-cyclic guanoside monophosphate intermediates for Clariant. Statement from Karl-Gerhard Seifert, CEO and chairman of AllessaChemie, about the contract; Terms of the contract; Details of restructuring implemented at...
- AllessaChemie GmbH Exits from Reflex Blue Market. // Ink World;Mar/Apr2010, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p77
The article reports on the acquisition of the reflex blue business of Clariant International AG by AllessaChemie GmbH.
- AllessaChemie Finds its Niche. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;7/17/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 28, p36
Features AllessaChemie, a chemical manufacturing company in Fechenheim, Germany. Goals of founder Karl-Gerhard Seifert for the business; Coverage of its manufacturing operation; Industrial capacity.
- Chemicals maker adds mobile SCADA. // Process Engineering;May/Jun2012, Vol. 93 Issue 3, p18
The article reports that a mobile SCADA system called the EXTEND7000 system from SCHAD has been installed by AllessaChemie GmbH at its Frankfurt Fechenheim manufacturing operation in Germany. It is stated that Allessa wanted to enhance its ability to notify plant engineers of any issues arising...
- Clariant Sells Intermediates Unit to Former CEO; Cuts Jobs. Hume, Claudia // Chemical Week;3/28/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 13, p23
Reports on the plans of Clariant to sell its pigments and life sciences intermediates plant at Cassella-Offenback, Germany and several standard intermediates plants at Grisheim, to AllessaChemie. Estimated number of employees to be terminated; Sales performance of the company; Votation to be...
- AllessaChemie Doubles Project Sales; Creates R&D Model. Scott, Alex // Chemical Week;7/7/2008, Vol. 170 Issue 21, p53
The article reports on the sales increase experienced by the project-based business of AllessaChemie, a privately-owned toll manufacturer of non-GMP specialty chemicals. The sales have more than doubled, to â‚¬300 million or $472 million, for the fiscal year ended June 1, 2008. Sales for the...
- LOGISTICS & DISTRIBUTION. Burridge, Elaine // European Chemical News;8/8/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2159, p14
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry in Europe as of August 8, 2005. Agreement signed by Chance & Hunt regarding Johnson Polymer's printing and packaging portfolio; Information on a two seven-year time charter contracts with purchase options entered by Norwegian shipowner Camillo Eitzen.
- Logistics Watch. // European Chemical News;11/14/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2171, p15
Presents updates on the logistics and distribution areas of the chemical industry as of November 14, 2005. Acquisition of Quadra Chemicals, a U.S. distributor of industrial and speciality chemicals, by Brenntag; Countries where Algol Pharma has agreed to market and sell NordicNeuroLab products;...
- CORRECTION. // ICIS Chemical Business;6/16/2008, Vol. 273 Issue 24, p9
A correction to the article regarding the company description of UK's Chance & Hunt, that was published in the June 9, 2009 issue is presented.