Potter wins brace of contracts
- Potter bags Swedish Sika. // Motor Transport;1/25/2007, p6
The article reports on the three-year contract received by the Potter Group to store and distribute chemicals for Sweden-based firm Sika. The contract covers 3,000 pallets of chemicals to be stored at Potter's centre in Droitwich, England. The company has also secured a contract to handle the...
- Sika opens fourth production site in Russia. // Paintindia;Sep2015, Vol. 65 Issue 9, p159
The article reports the inauguration by speciality chemicals producer Sika as of September 2015 of a mortar factory and concrete admixtures production plant in Volgograd, Russia.
- SPECIALITIES ROUNDUP. Tong, Alfred // Asian Chemical News;3/29/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 439, p9
Presents news briefs related to the worldwide chemical industry as of March 29 to April 4, 2004. Decline in the production capacity of the maleic anhydride plant of Badische Anilin und Soda-Fabrik in Feluy, Belgium; Agreement of Akzo Nobel to sell its polyurethane adhesives and systems business...
- Sika acquires Italian tile adhesive systems maker. // Paintindia;Aug2011, Vol. 61 Issue 8, p165
The article reports on the acquisition by Swiss specialty chemicals firm Sika AG of Italy-based tile adhesive systems maker Technokolla.
- Distributors advance. BURRIDGE, ELAINE // ICIS Chemical Business;6/6/2011, Vol. 279 Issue 20, p9
The article reports on a growing number of chemical distributors who are adding service and technical capabilities to their business. Distributors are responding to the demand of specialty chemical suppliers who are increasingly outsourcing more of their technical capabilities. With suppliers...
- Supply Chain. Burridge, Elaine // ICIS Chemical Business;1/30/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p33
The article presents news briefs related to supply chain in the chemical industry as of January 30, 2006. Brenntag has bought a stake in Group Alliance. French speciality chemicals distributor SPCI has signed an agreement to distribute Eastman Chemical's coalescents and solvents to the French...
- Make sure you're on our Top 100 list! BEACHAM, WILL // ICIS Chemical Business;6/6/2011, Vol. 279 Issue 20, p5
The article offers information on the 2011 ICIS Top 100 Chemical Distributors list which will be published in the July 18, 2011 issue of the journal.
- COMMENTARY. BAKER, JOHN // ICIS Chemical Business;6/6/2011, Vol. 279 Issue 20, Special section p3
The article presents the author's comments on the strength of the chemical distribution sector.
- CACD's members operate lean, safe. CAMPBELL, CATHY // ICIS Chemical Business;7/18/2011, Vol. 280 Issue 2, p39
The article offers information on the Canadian Association of Chemical Distributors (CACD).