Stolthaven in Chinese jv
- Stolthaven seals â‚¬52m deal. Burridge, Elaine // ICIS Chemical Business;7/31/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 30, p35
The article focuses on the acquisition of Oiltanking Antwerp NV in Belgium by Stolthaven Terminals in Netherlands. According to Walter Wattenbergh, managing director of Stolthaven, Oiltanking Stolthaven Antwerp is an outstanding addition to the expanding global terminal network of the company....
- Construction consortium starts Amsterdam terminal. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Jul2000, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p9
Reports that Amsterdam Port Authority has awarded the contract for the construction of the innovative Ceres Paragon container terminal to a consortium of Dutch companies. Value of the contract; Information on the Ceres Paragon.
- Tehran invites firms to prequalify for Kish airport. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/28/2011, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p13
The article offers information on the invitation of Kish Free Zone Authority to the companies, to apply for the contract of building a new passenger terminal at Kish International airport, by submitting prequalification documents by February 14, 2011.
- UAE. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/14/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 19, p18
Focuses on the contract for the design and construction of the second phase expansion of the Van Ommeren ENOC Tank Terminal Fujairah facility in the United Arab Emirates. Deadline for submitting bids; Scope of the contract; Companies which prequalified for the contract.
- Contract approved for Detroit freight terminal. Stopa, Marsha // Crain's Detroit Business;01/05/98, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p18
Announces that the state of Michigan has approved a contract that could bring a $125 million central freight transport terminal into Detroit. Value of the contract; Terms of the contrac,t which was submitted by Arbor Vista Transportation Incorporated; Features of the terminal, which is known as...
- Lebanon. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/21/1998, Vol. 42 Issue 34, p26
Offers information on an invitation which have been extended to companies by the Port of Beirut in Lebanon, to apply for a furnish-own-operate (FOO) contract to manage its international container terminal. Advantages of the contract; Duties of the company who will handle the contract; What the...
- Hot New Contract. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Jun2002, p18
Provides information on a contract signed by sports car specialist Porsche to use the Colonel's Island Terminal at the Port of Brunswick.
- Alstom out in front on H station extension. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;9/10/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 37, p20
Reports that Alstom is the frontrunner to take the turnkey contract on the H station extension in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, following the opening of several bids by the Electricity & Water Authority on September 5, 2004. Terms of the contract; Submission of a range of options by companies.
- EoIs invited for Aden terminal operator. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/22/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 43, p22
Reports on the expression of interest invited by November 5, 2004 for a contract to manage Aden Container Terminal and the neighboring Ma'alla Container Terminal in Yemen. Condition that would convert the initial equipment-transfer contract to a build-operate transfer contract; Terms of the...