Middle East PVC to remain bullish
- Huge Market Potential of Matt PVC Resin. Liu Lingmei // China Chemical Reporter;4/6/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p21
The article reports on the market performance of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) sector in China. It mentions that the domestic supply of PVC is surplus and the competition is quiet fierce, with this, the sector should accelerate the development of special varieties and increase the added value of...
- Customers resist PVC hikes. // Asian Chemical News;3/15/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 437, p24
Reports on the customer resistance being faced by polyvinyl chloride (PVC) producers due to their attempt to increase prices as of March 2004. Forecast on the demand for PVC; Details on the decline of PVC prices in China; Efforts of Asian producers to hold back from announcing their April...
- PVC. // European Chemical News;6/13/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2151, p31
Presents information on the polyvinyl chloride (PVC) market in Europe as of June 13, 2005. Supply and demand of PVC; Prices; Annual capacity of several chemical companies in producing PVC.
- SEA PVC producers on course for Q3 price hike. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;7/11/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 498, p23
Focuses on a price increase expected by polyvinyl chloride (PVC) producers in Southeast Asia during the third quarter of 2005. Reason behind the possible increase, including a limited supply and healthy demand for PVC; Concerns of PVC producers regarding increasing vinyl chloride monomer costs...
- Will PVC rebound by the end of 2005? Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;11/28/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 516, p23
The article reports on the outlook of some polyvinyl chloride (PVC) producers and traders in Asia on the demand for PVC products. A decline in east-west arbitrage and low Chinese demand contributed to the decline in PVC prices in Asia in November 2005. The drop in crude prices and in ethylene...
- PVC Producers Push for Price Increases in 2003 As Feedstock Costs Rise and Demand Improves. Hoffman, Jahn // Chemical Market Reporter;1/13/2002, Vol. 263 Issue 2, p7
Reports on the plan of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) producers for price increases in 2003. PVC price forecast for integrated and nonintegrated producers; Demand for PVC, vinyl chloride monomer and ethylene dichloride; Contract pricing for PVC.
- PVC Pricing Continues to Rise In Wake of Energy Cost Run-Up. Hoffman, John // Chemical Market Reporter;4/21/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 16, p1
Reports on increases in the prices of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) in January, February and March 2003. Increases that were insufficient to offset rising oil and natural gas costs; Possibility of distorted demand and inventories.
- PVC Producers Seek an Increase. // Chemical Week;12/11/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 48, p43
Reports on the increase in the price of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) in the U.S. Value of the price increase; Background on the trends in PVC prices in the country.
- PVC prices rise on looming tightness. MIRASOL, FELIZA; COIFMAN, RON; Baumgarten, Stefan; Widjaja, Feliana; Chang, Joseph // ICIS Chemical Business;1/23/2012, Vol. 281 Issue 4, p19
The article reports on the rising prices of Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) across world markets in January 2012 due to decreasing supply. In Taiwan, Formosa Plastics Corp. (FPC) raised its February 2012 benchmark offer to China by 20 dollars/tonne over January 2012 offers, citing cost pressures. PVC...