Divided over ACN outlook
- Asian ACN producers fear margin pressure. Viswanathan, Prema // Chemical Market Reporter;9/5/2005, Vol. 268 Issue 7, p14
Reports that Asian acrylonitrile producers have projected a mixed price outlook for the next few months, despite the anticipation of peak demand season in September 2005. Concerns of producers on the surging propylene cost; Increase in the price of acrylonitrile; Reaction of customers on the...
- Brisk Demand of Acrylonitrile. // China Chemical Reporter;7/26/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 21, p20
Reports on the status of the market for acrylonitrile in China. Expectation for the localization of the production of the chemical; Competition of companies intending to launch large acrylonitrile projects; Advances in the new propane ammonia oxidation process developed by acrylonitrile producers.
- ACN prices roll over in Q2. Todd, Martin // European Chemical News;6/9/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2056, p10
Reports the price rollover of acrylonitrile contracts in Europe in the second quarter of 2003. Factors that influenced the contract price rollover; Indication of the contract price rollover.
- Asian woes hurt European prices. Noor-Drugan, Natalie // Chemical Week;8/26/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 32, p69
Reports the price decline of European acrylonitrile contracts in Asia. Observation on the supply problems in Korea; Expectation of analysts on acrylonitrile prices; Russian exports to northern Europe.
- ACRYLONITRILE. // Chemical Week;5/3/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 15, p26
The article presents information on the market performance of acrylonitrile as of May 3, 2006. World acrylonitrile supply has tightened in recent years as plant shutdowns outweighed new capacity startups. Operating rates of actylo plants should remain at current levels until new capacity is...
- ACN producers seek increase. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;5/3/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2098, p10
Reports on the move of producers to seek price increase for the European acrylonitrile. Information on the price raised by producers in the first quarter of 2004 and the impact of the price increase; Details of the lost output suffered by European producers; Rise in the overall demand in...
- INTERMEDIATES IN BRIEF. // ICIS Chemical Business;10/18/2010, Vol. 278 Issue 13, p18
The article offers news briefs related to the chemicals industry including price rise of the acrylonitrile, price fall of the European toluene diisocyanate and prices of European methyl di-p-phenylene isocyanate.
- August ACN contracts down in Europe. PARMAR, AMANDEEP; DIETRICH, JOHN // ICIS Chemical Business;9/12/2011, Vol. 280 Issue 7, p21
The article reports that acrylonitrile (ACN) prices in Europe in August 2011 fell 45 to 50 Euro per tonne as compare to figures of July 2011, and it contrast with the rising formula-based ACN contracts prices (around one percent) in the U.S.
- Acrylo set to remain strong. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;4/18/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 487, p24
Reports on the expectations of Asian acrylonitrile producers on the status of the industry in 2005. Comparison between the prices of acrylic fibre and acrylonitrile butadiene styrene; Factors that contributed to the increase in prices of acrylonitrile; Chemical companies that closed its plants...