Air Liquide plans gas plants
- FTC Forces Air Liquide to Sell Seven of Messer's Air Separation Units in the U.S. Young, Ian; Westervelt, Robert // Chemical Week;5/12/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 16, p17
Reports on the requirement of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC) for Air Liquide to sell Messer Griesheim's air separation plants in the U.S. in 2004. Acquisition of Messer's industrial gas operations in Germany, Great Britain, and the U.S. by Air Liquide; Locations of Messer's air...
- Air Liquide inks Qatar/US deals. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;6/2/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2055, p42
Reports the French industrial gases supplier Air Liquide has signed contracts for two production facilities in Qatar and the U.S. in June 2003. Details of the chemical plant projects.
- Making the right connections. // ICIS Chemical Business;9/18/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 35, Special Section p9
The article reports on the efforts by Air Liquide to establish itself among the leading players in the industrial gas sector in Rotterdam, Netherlands. With its expansive network of pipelines, stretching south through France as far as Waziers, and across from Dunkerque in the west to Liege in...
- Air Liquide Opens U.S. Research Complex. Westervelt, Robert; Bryner, Michelle // Chemical Week;6/13/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 20, p11
The article reports that Air Liquide has opened a $35-million research and development (R&D) center in Newark, Delaware. The center will focus on industrial gas technologies and applications in electronics, health care, food processing, and clean energy, including hydrogen and gasification...
- Gas deals for SCIPIG. // European Chemical News;5/26/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2054, p22
Announces a joint venture between Praxair and Air Liquide to build industrial gases plants in Shanghai, China. Capacity of the facilities; Terms of the agreement; Estimate of investment in the projects.
- Air Liquide to Build Gases Plant in Utah. Bryner, Michelle // Chemical Week;8/16/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 27, p13
The article reports on the plan of Air Liquide to build a gas plant in Salt Lake City, Utah. Air Liquide says it will build an air separation unit to meet demand from oil and gas producers in the Rocky Mountain region. The facility will have capacity for 300-metric tons per day of liquid...
- Air Liquide builds in New Zealand. // Chemical Week;8/27/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 33, p6
Reports on the start of air separation plant construction by Air Liquide company on the site of Fletcher Challenge Steel and Wire at Otahuhu near Auckland, New Zealand. Products that the plant will supply.
- Air Liquide to Supply Solar Industry Gases to Sunflim. // American Ceramic Society Bulletin;Oct2007, Vol. 86 Issue 10, p4
The article reports on the contract between Air Liquide and Sunfilm AG that involves the complete gas management of the latter company in Germany. It stated that Sunfilm will be the first company to manufacture tandem thin-layered photovoltaic modules on glass carrier materials. It is a 10-year...
- Wireless connectivity not always a lock. Saucedo, Victor; Germouni, Omar; Marin, Ovidiu // InTech;Sep2003, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p26
Describes the strategy used by industrial gas manufacturer Air Liquide (AL) in the development and implementation of a wireless connectivity technology that can be added to its modules to improve its supervision and monitoring capabilities. Properties of the industrial modules of AL; Elements...