- Projects hot sheet. // Chemical Week;7/25/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 28, p20
Presents updates on several projects in the chemical industry as of July 25, 2001. Contract won by Krupp Uhde from Qatar Fertilizer Co. for a fertilizer complex; Plans of Sibur-Neftekhim for its ethylene production capacity in Kstovo, Russia; Information on the aromatics complex to be built by...
- Spezial Chemie Leuna expanding. // Colourage;Jun98, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p43
Reports that LURGI Oel-Gas-Chemie GmbH has won an order for an iodine and speciality chemicals production plant from Spezial Chemie Leuna GmbH.
- Lurgi to finish plant -- 10 years on. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;6/2/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2055, p40
Reports the near completion of the chemical plant of Lurgi Oel Gas Chemie in Russia's Bashkortosan republic in June 2003. Production capacity of the plant; Products of Lurgi.
- new construction projects. // Chemical Week;4/3/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 14, p16
Presents updates on the expansion projects of several chemical firms, as of April 3, 2002. Expansion of a cellulose acetate plant in Xian, China by Daicel Chemical Industries; Construction of a chemical plant in Rockingham, Australia by Millennium Chemical; Plans of chemical company...
- projects hot sheet. // Chemical Week;12/19/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 46, p18
Presents updates that are related to plant building contracts within the chemical industry as of December 19, 2001. Appointment of Technip-Coflexip to build a chlor-alkali plant for Badische Anilin und SodaFabrik; Contract received by Toyo Engineering from National Petrochemical Co. to expand...
- Chemetall picks Taiwan for alkylithium facility. // Chemical Market Reporter;12/01/97, Vol. 252 Issue 22, p33
Discusses the contract signed by Lurgi Oel Gas Chemie to construct an alkylithium plant of Chemetall GmbH in Asia. Expected completion of the plant; Reason of Chemetall in choosing Lurgi for the construction; Chemicals to be produced by the plant.
- engineering & construction In Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;8/23/2004, Vol. 266 Issue 6, p19
Reports on engineering and construction developments in the chemical industry, for the week of August 23-30, 2004. Nawaro Chemie GmbH's commissioning of Lurgi AG to construct an ethanol plant at Rostock Uberseehafen, Germany; Salavatnefteorgsintez's selection of BP/Lummus polystyrene technology...
- Organic chemicals & plastics. // CIREC Monthly News;May2012, Issue 257, p17
The article offers updates related to organic chemicals and plastics in Russia (Federation). Gazprom Neftekhim Salavat plans to start production at its new plant under construction for acrylic acid and acrylates by 2015. The right to merge with Akrilat has been granted by FAS to SIBUR-Neftekhim...
- new construction projects. // Chemical Week;8/25/2008, Vol. 170 Issue 26, p17
This section offers news briefs on construction projects in the chemical industry as of August 25, 2008. Uhde India has signed as a sub-contractor to Incro to establish two fertilizer manufacturing units in Morocco. The contract between Sibur-Neftekhim and Technip Benelux is for the expansion of...