- Petchem profits bliss. Kovac, Matt // ICIS Chemical Business;10/9/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 38, p13
The article reports the high profits reported by the petrochemical firms in China for the first half of 2006. The firms registered a cumulative $37.5 billion for that period, according to the State Development Reform Commission. That profit represents a 22.5% increase, compared with the January...
- chapter 4: Key Economic Sectors. // Poland Business Forecast Report;2006 2nd Quarter, p28
The article presents an overview on Poland's petrochemical industry and provides information about the possible privatization of some refineries.
- Global Petrochemicals Poised for Peak. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/17/2003, Vol. 246 Issue 17, p9
Forecasts the condition of the global petrochemicals industry for 2004 and 2005. Factors contributing to the business forecast; Changes in the industry; Predicted oil prices.
- Market will awaken this year. Todd, Martin // European Chemical News;2/17/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2040, p10
Forecasts the market recovery of the petrochemical industry of Europe in 2003, according to consultant Richard Sleep. Improvements in market conditions; Period for profit recovery; Performance of the industry in 2002.
- Petrochemical outlook. Westervelt, Rob // Chemical Week;3/23/2015, Vol. 177 Issue 9, p3
The article presents a forecast for the global petrochemical industry for 2015.
- Weaker Asian Markets Stifle Recovery. HENSMAN, ALASTAIR // Chemical Week;10/18/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 25, ps4
The article describes the possible effect of the poor performance of Asian markets in the third quarter of 2010 to the recovery of the petrochemical industry.
- EPCA: the challenges. DAVIS, NIGEL // ICIS Chemical Business;10/15/2012, Vol. 282 Issue 10, p12
The article considers the 2012 meeting of the European Petroleum Chemicals Association (EPCA). Remarks made by delegates of the EPCA and others attending the conference expressing pessimistic business forecasting for the start of 2013 for the petroleum chemicals industry are examined. Remarks...
- Feedstock Pressures Prompt More Earnings Warnings. Westervelt, Robert; Sim, Peck Hwee // Chemical Week;1/5/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 1, p8
Focuses on factors that could affect the financial performance of chemical companies for the fourth quarter of 2005. Projected performance of commodity inorganics and petrochemicals producers; Outlook of chemical companies for the industry for the first quarter of 2005; Expected profit margins...
- Petrochemicals lead industry back to growth after three
years of malaise. Robinson, Simon // European Chemical News;12/6/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2127, p9
Reports on the forecast regarding the growth of the chemical industry in Europe in 2004 according to Cefic. Predicted growth in petrochemical industry in 2005; Condition of growth prospects for the European chemical industry; Details of the analysis of Cefic in relation to the financial...