Chemtura eyes Kaufman
- Around the Industry. // Tribology & Lubrication Technology;Mar2006, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p48
Presents news briefs related to lubrication and lubricants industry as of March 2006. Percentage of stake acquired by PMC Group International Inc. in ICI India Limited's Rubber Chemicals Business; Reorganizational changes announced by Kaufman Holdings Corp. Anderol Inc. and Hatco Corp.;...
- Longer compressor life. // Food Processing (00156523);Sep2006, Vol. 67 Issue 9, p64
The article evaluates the FG Excel Synthetic Compressor Lubricant, a premium synthetic lubricant, manufactured by Anderol Inc.
- Better performance. // Food Processing (00156523);Sep2007, Vol. 68 Issue 9, p71
The article evaluates Food Grade Synthetic and White Oil lubricants from Anderol Inc.
- Letters of intent are moral glue. Millard, David // Indianapolis Business Journal;01/27/97, Vol. 17 Issue 46, p11B
Discusses the purpose of a letter of intent in business acquisition deals. Letters of intent as moral glue between the parties involved in the deal; Letter as an opportunity to expose major points of disagreement early in the acquisition process.
- LUBRICANT SUPPLIERS MERGE. Higgins, Amy; Koucky, Sherri // Machine Design;2/20/2003, Vol. 75 Issue 4, p47
Reports on the consolidation of Anderol Inc. and Royal Lubricants Inc. Information on the brands of both companies.
- Anderol and Royal Lubricants consolidate operations. // Hydraulics & Pneumatics (1996);Jan2003, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p26
Announces the consolidation of Anderol with Royal Lubricants Co. in East Hanover, New Jersey. Aim of the consolidation; Industries served by Royal Lubricants; Sales performance of Anderol in high-purity synthetic lubricant products.
- Premium lubricant. // Food Engineering & Ingredients;May2006, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p62
The article reports the launch of FG XL from Anderol Inc. FG XL, a premium lubricant which lasts three to five times longer than competitive compressor lubricants is the latest development in compressor tribology. The product is an alternative to oil compressors because its molecular structure...
- Conoco to Market Anderol Lubricants. // Chemical Week;10/24/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 39, p7
Reports that Conoco Incorporated's finished lubricant division will serve as the United States and international marketer of Anderol's food-grade lubricants.
- Canada's CERF Agrees to Acquire Oilfield Rental Company. // Rental Equipment Register;Sep2012, Vol. 55 Issue 9, p8
The article reports on the non-binding letter of intent signed by Canada's CERF Inc. to acquire a private oilfield equipment rental company located in Alberta.