November output takes seasonal dip
- A brighter picture. Sato, Yutaka // Asian Chemical News;7/14/2003 Supplement, p12
Predicts a positive prospect for petrochemical companies in Japan. Rationale of refinery-affiliated producers for shifting to propylene; Demand for major petrochemicals in 2001; Domestic demand for ethylene; Capacities of several petrochemicals.
- A Brief Look at India's Plastics and Petrochemical Industry. Rangarajan, S. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Feb2010, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p40
The author reflects on India's plastics and petrochemical industry. He cites the combined olefins production capacities of India in 2009 which includes ethylene, propylene and butadiene. He mentions that estimated projections indicate that per capita polymer consumption will reach 13 kilograms....
- CHINESE WHISPERS ARE RIFE AT APIC CONFERENCE. Gibson, Jane; Brice, Andy // ICIS Chemical Business;5/28/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 68, p27
The author considers that China will no longer be an option for the petrochemical industries in Asia. She emphasizes that discussions at the Asia Petrochemical Industry Conference in Taiwan in July 2007 has brought home this sobering thought. She adds that while Japanese ethylene is overflowing,...
- Western Europe ethylene output falls, propylene rises. // Chemical Business;Jul99, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p68
Reports the decline in output of ethylene and increase in output of propylene in Western Europe for the first quarter of 1999.
- Olefins Markets Face Feedstock Pressure As Consumption Eases. Chadwick, Keith // Chemical Market Reporter;09/04/2000, Vol. 258 Issue 10, p3
Evaluates the state of the market for ethylene and propylene as of September 2000. Average contract prices for ethylene; Factors which contributed to the decline in the ethylene and propylene market; Rise of feedstock costs; Propylene contract prices for August 2000.
- Bangkok talk sombre. Robinson, Simon // ICIS Chemical Business;5/15/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 19, p4
The article deals with issues concerning the global chemical business. Olefins prices have been climbing steadily ahead of Asia's largest gathering of the chemicals industry, with ethylene and propylene closing in on the $1100/tonne CFR Asia level. Cracker shutdowns and heavy turnaround...
- Crude pulls naphtha. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;8/23/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 457, p26
Looks at the prices of bulk chemicals in Asia as of August 23, 2004. Increase in the price per ton of naphtha; Increase in the fob prices of ethylene; Stability in the prices of propylene; Increase in the prices of butadiene.
- INTERNATIONAL SCENE. // Chemical Business;May2001, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p44
Presents an update on international chemical prices as of May 2001. Decline in ethylene prices; Increase in ammonia prices per ton; Rise in propylene prices.
- Sentiment mostly steady to bullish. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;7/11/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 498, p26
Presents an update on chemical products in Asia as of July 11, 2005. Naphtha; Ethylene; Propylene; Methanol; Ammonia. INSET: MIXED SENTIMENT IN ASIAN BUTADIENE MARKETS.