PetroChina's master plan
- 5 Mt/a Refining Expansion Project in Ningxia Is in Installation. // China Chemical Reporter;7/21/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 14, p12
The article reports on the stage of installation entered by the 5 million ton per annum refining expansion project of PetroChina Ningxia Refining and Chemicals Co. Ltd. in 2010.
- PetroChina Inaugurates PP Plant in Tianjin. // China Chemical Reporter;11/6/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 21, p31
The article reports on the announcement made by China National Petroleum Corp. that its controlling subsidiary PetroChina Dagang Petrochemical Co. inaugurated production of a polypropylene (PP) unit in its Tianjin site in China on October 14, 2010.
- PetroChina to Build Three Polypropylene Plants. // Chemical Market Reporter;4/7/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 14, p3
Reports that Petrochina Co. Ltd. will build polypropylene plants in China. Hiring of engineering contractor, Tecnimont SpA for the project; Use of Basell's Spheripol technology in Petrochina's sites; Projected capacities in polypropylene plants.
- PetroChina said to mull Thailand gas-based cracker. // Chemical Market Reporter;3/28/2005, Vol. 267 Issue 13, p14
Reports that PetroChina is considering investing in a gas-based cracker project in Thailand. Initial talks between the Chinese chemical giant and Thai authorities; Projected capacity of the plant; Possible location for the project.
- News Watch. Robinson, Simon // European Chemical News;10/3/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2165, p9
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry as of October 3, 2005. Decision of Dow Chemical on participating in a coal-to-olefins plant in China; Agreement of PetroChina with Polimeri Europa and Snamprogetti; Acquisition of the stearates business of CECA by German soaps maker Peter Greven...
- Company Spotlight: PetroChina Company Limited. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;Feb2009, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p168
The article focuses on the acquisition of PetroChina Co. Ltd. of the 51.89 percent indirect interest in CNPC Hong Kong Ltd. after the sale and purchase agreement between PetroChina, China National Petroleum Corp. and China Petroleum Hongkong. It cites a business description of PetroChina which...
- Overseas M&As of Chinese Petroleum Enterprises (Part One). Zhang Wei // China Chemical Reporter;1/6/2014, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p9
The article discusses growth of Chinese petroleum enterprises in mergers and acquisitions for overseas assets. Topics discussed include domestic economy of China, consumption of oil and gas in the country, and restructuring of the petroleum companies, PetroChina Co. Ltd. and China Petroleum and...
- BIDS AND DEALS. // Professional Engineering;9/9/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 15, p8
The article offers global news briefs related to engineering. Nexans SA, a cable company, will provide umbilical connections to BP's deep-water projects in the Gulf of Mexico in a 300 million U.S.-dollar deal. Rolls-Royce PLC has acquired a contract from Petrochina Co. Ltd. to install powers...
- PetroChina Acquires Assets from Parent CNPC. // China Chemical Reporter;12/6/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 34, p6
The article reports that PetroChina Co. Limited. has signed a purchase agreement on acquiring assets in six subsidiary companies of China National Petroleum Corp. (CNPC) on November 19, 2008. The subsidiaries include Liaohe Petroleum Exploration Board, Jilin Pet roleum Group Co. Ltd., Dagang...