Progress on the horizon
- Key Factors for Development of China's Petrochemical Industry. // China Chemical Reporter;5/16/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 14, p20
A list of key factors which needed to be considered for the development of China's petrochemical industry is presented. They include the worldwide market volume and development trends of the industry, China's petrochemical market and petrochemical industry, and it's predicted development in the...
- chapter 6: Key Sectors. // South Africa Business Forecast Report;2009 3rd Quarter, p55
The article presents a forecast on the economic performance of the petrochemicals industry in South Africa from 2006-2013.
- Feestock Fires Petchem Growth. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;1/2/2012, Vol. 174 Issue 1, p22
The article presents forecasts for the gross domestic product (GDP) growth of and petrochemicals industry in Russia in 2012.
- chapter 4: Key Economic Sectors. // Poland Business Forecast Report;2006 2nd Quarter, p28
The article presents an overview on Poland's petrochemical industry and provides information about the possible privatization of some refineries.
- Global Petrochemicals Poised for Peak. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/17/2003, Vol. 246 Issue 17, p9
Forecasts the condition of the global petrochemicals industry for 2004 and 2005. Factors contributing to the business forecast; Changes in the industry; Predicted oil prices.
- Petrochemical outlook. Westervelt, Rob // Chemical Week;3/23/2015, Vol. 177 Issue 9, p3
The article presents a forecast for the global petrochemical industry for 2015.
- Weaker Asian Markets Stifle Recovery. HENSMAN, ALASTAIR // Chemical Week;10/18/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 25, ps4
The article describes the possible effect of the poor performance of Asian markets in the third quarter of 2010 to the recovery of the petrochemical industry.
- Market will awaken this year. Todd, Martin // European Chemical News;2/17/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2040, p10
Forecasts the market recovery of the petrochemical industry of Europe in 2003, according to consultant Richard Sleep. Improvements in market conditions; Period for profit recovery; Performance of the industry in 2002.
- 2007 Review and 2008 Projection of Petrochemical and Chemical Industry. // China Chemical Reporter;3/6/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p7
The article provides information on the status of the petrochemical and chemical industry in China in 2007 as well as the 2008 forecasts. It states that the industrial output value accomplished by the industry was Renminbi (RMB)5.3 trillion and the sales revenue was RMB5.1 trillion. Meanwhile,...