Vytra Healthcare Of Long Island Fined For Late Pay Violation
- N.Y. Senate confirms Levin nomination by unanimous vote. // Insurance Advocate;05/24/97, Vol. 108 Issue 21, p4
Reports on the confirmation of Neil D. Levin, a former New York Banking Superintendent as Superintendent of Insurance in the state.
- N.Y. Dept. Says It Is Probing Allegations That Some Life Insurers May Be Playing Race Card. // Insurance Advocate;06/10/2000, Vol. 111 Issue 24, p11
Reports that the New York Insurance Department is preparing specifications that will require life insurers to review race-based underwriting practices. Comments from Superintendent Neil D. Levin; Explanation on race-based underwriting.
- N.Y. Dept. Adopts Internet Guidelines For Producer Advertising, Referrals, Solicitations. // Insurance Advocate;02/10/2001, Vol. 112 Issue 6, p3
Focuses on the announcement of Neil D. Levin, New York Superintendent of Insurance on the guidelines issued by the department on the application of the New York Insurance Law to insurance advertisers. Details on the guidelines for advertisement, referrals and solicitations over the Internet.
- N.Y. superintendent Levin angers department employees. // Insurance Advocate;01/17/98, Vol. 109 Issue 3, p2
No abstract available.
- Supt. Levin under fire from staff. Carbajal Jr., Michael // Insurance Advocate;01/24/98, Vol. 109 Issue 4, p14
Comments on the accusations being published by a group employees at the New York Department of Insurance aimed to demean Superintendent Neil Levin. Claims on Levin's role as both heads of the insurance and banking departments; Levin's plans to reduce civil service positions; Levin's practice of...
- Some review of charges in underground `newsletter'... Levy, Emanuel // Insurance Advocate;03/28/98, Vol. 109 Issue 13, p3
Reviews volumes 3 and 4 of the `Insurance Newsletter,' the underground publication evidently being produced inside the New York Insurance Department. Comparison of the materials with the previous two issues; Complaints of the writers against Insurance Superintendent Neil Levin; Other issues...
- N.Y. superintendent announces added distribution to health insurers to curb rate increases. // Insurance Advocate;12/12/98, Vol. 109 Issue 49, p30
Reports that Neil Levin, New York Superintendent of Insurance, has ordered the distribution of $39 million to New York health insurers to curb increases in 1999 rates for individual and small group policyholders. Total payment to be distributed by the department; Introduction of the...
- Fines to health insurers. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);04/16/99, Vol. 46 Issue 16, p6A
Reports on the issuance of fines by the New York State Insurance Department for insurance companies that fail to pay health care providers and physicians on time. Cost of fines.
- Insurance Department Fines Home Insurance Co. $69,565. // Insurance Advocate;11/12/2012, Vol. 123 Issue 19, p45
The article reports that the New York State Insurance Department has fined Home Insurance Co. of $69,565 for violating the Regulation 64 and 68 dealing with physical damage and no-fault claims practices.