- The price of investment advice. Mosshart, Steven F. // Employee Benefit News;Jan2006, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p12
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Jordan's Furniture Finds That All Investment Advice is Not the Same," by Chris McNeil in the October 2005 issue.
- Buffett Bashing. Howard, W. Jeffrey // Fortune International (Europe);4/17/2006, Vol. 153 Issue 7, p21
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Cut Your Gains," by Warren Buffett in the March 20, 2006 issue.
- Fee-based advisors not the problem. // ColoradoBiz;May2007, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p14
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Investment advisors are a sham," by Michael Edesess that was previously published.
- 'The Quality Recruiter's Role Has Evolved,' Says Diamond. Diamond, Mindy // Research;Aug2010, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p27
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Sick of Recruiters," in the May 2010 issue.
- Beware of Scavengers. Bosco, David // Foreign Policy;Sep/Oct2007, Issue 162, p19
A response by David Bosco to a letter to the editor about his article "Beware of Scavengers" in the July 2007 issue is presented.
- LETTER: Mixed messages. Katz, Harry // Design Week (Online Edition);6/16/2011, p44
A letter to the article is presented in response to the article "Don't be scared of restricted advice" published in the previous issue.
- A NOTE FROM RAYMOND JAMES. Averitt III, Dick // Financial Planning;Sep2008, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p22
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Be Careful What You Wish For," by Philip Palaveev in the June 2008 issue.
- Regulators in glasshouses should not throw stones at advisers. Russell, Mary // Money Management;9/1/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 32, p12
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article about Sharman Grant's comments on not trusting advisers, published in the August 25, 2005 issue of the magazine "Money Management."
- One voice cuts out hysteria. // Money Marketing;12/15/2011, p24
A letter to the editor in response a letter on the Association of Independent Financial Advisors (Aifa), published in the December 8, 2011 issue is presented.