- STAT BANK. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jan2007, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p13
The article presents statistics concerning the financial planning industry. The peak level of the Saudi Arabia stock market index in February 2006 was 20,634, a figure that had fallen to 8,019 by November 2006. 50 percent of medical inflation is attributed to medical insurance in research from...
- Is the Taiwan Stock Market Efficient? Evidence from a TAR Model with an Autoregressive Unit Root. Tsung-Hsien Chen // International Research Journal of Finance & Economics;2011, Issue 77, p74
Using an unconstrained two-regime threshold autoregressive (TAR) model with a unit root developed by Caner and Hansen (2001), this study investigates the behavior of the stock sectors indices for the Taiwan stock market for the period from 1995:01 to 2010:11 Our main finding is that the Taiwan...
- Nonlinear dynamics: Evidence for a small stock exchange. Scheicher, Martin // Empirical Economics;1999, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p45
Abstract. This paper models the main stock index of the Vienna Stock Exchange with daily data from 1986 to 1992. We find that returns are nonnormal and show linear and nonliner dependence. On that basis we compare the fit of alternative specifications of Generalized Autoregressive Conditional...
- The Dow chugs full steam ahead -- to 6,000 points? Halverson, Guy // Christian Science Monitor;12/4/95, Vol. 88 Issue 6, p8
Focuses on the fall in the value of stocks in the American Stock Exchange as evident from the fall in the Dow Jones industrial average as reported on December 3, 1995. Comments of analysts on the same; Related details.
- WINNERS & LOSERS. Carmona, José L. // Caribbean Business;7/4/2013, Vol. 41 Issue 25, p10
Several charts are presented that list the winners and losers in Puerto Rican stock market for the week ending June 28, 2013.
- SHOWBIZ STOCKS. // Daily Variety;4/14/2005, Vol. 287 Issue 9, p5
Presents a chart depicting the price indexes of stocks from the entertainment industry in the U.S. as of April 13, 2005.
- Analysis Model of the Evolution of the Capital Market of Romania. ANGHEL, Mădălina Gabriela // Romanian Statistical Review;2013, Issue Sup, p31
Most of the transactions typical for the capital market from our country are carried on through the Bucharest Stock Exchange. That is why we can allege the fact that the eventual conclusions referring to the evolutions recorded in the frame of this institution can be extrapolated at the level of...
- Bull market means little as local values sink deep. Dodosh, Mark // Crain's Cleveland Business;05/24/99, Vol. 20 Issue 21, pS-15
Reports on the decline in Cleveland, Ohio-based corporations' market capitalizations during the 12 months ended April 30, 1999, despite a boost in stock market indexes. Decline in the aggregate market capitalization of companies tracked by Crain's Cleveland Business; Companies that realized...
- THE DETERMINANTS OF DIVIDEND POLICY -- AN EMPIRICAL STUDY. VĂIDEAN, Viorela Ligia; MOZA, Corina Zamfira // Review of Economic Studies & Research Virgil Madgearu;2015, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p107
The variables that determine the dividend policy of a company have been the subject of broad research for the past six decades. The present article re-examines various factors that might have an impact on the dividend decision of a company. Framework based on theories on corporate dividends...