Innovation Award Winners to be Honored at AHR Expo
- Emerson Breaks Ground on HVACR Center. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;11/3/2014, Vol. 253 Issue 10, p5
The article reports on the groundbreaking ceremony of the $35 trillion innovation center on Ohio's University of Dayton campus by heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) firm Emerson Climate Technologies Inc. aims to conduct research to create technologies addressing industry challenges.
- fyi INDUSTRY BRIEFS. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;4/25/2011, Vol. 242 Issue 17, p1
The article offers news briefs in the heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) industry worldwide including the renewal of the appointment of Emerson Climate Technologies Inc. as the North American distributor of Embraco, the appointment of Michael Jones as purchasing director of Insco...
- ON THE MOVE. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/28/2006, Vol. 228 Issue 18, p36
The article reports on the decision of Emerson Climate Technologies to move the aftermarket of its heating and air conditioning ventilation products to its Mt. Comfort Distribution Center in Indianapolis, Indiana. Mark Gibson, vice president and general manager of distribution, asserted that the...
- fyi hvac briefs. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/29/2011, Vol. 243 Issue 18, p4
The article offers news briefs related to heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) industry such as the price increase announcement of Emerson Climate Technologies Inc. on their Copelandï¿½ branded refrigeration products, the 60 years anniversary celebration of Boyer Heating &...
- Emerson Wins Best Product. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;2/17/2014, Vol. 251 Issue 7, p6
The article announces that the Next Generation Copeland Scroll variable speed compressor line developed by Emerson Climate Technologies Inc. has won the title of the Product of the Year during 2014 Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating Exposition (AHR Expo) held in New York in January 2014.
- Emerson Develops Innovation Center. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/11/2014, Vol. 252 Issue 15, p4
The article reports that in partnership with University of Dayton, Ohio, Emerson Climate Technologies Inc. is opening the Emerson Innovation Center on the university campus in Dayton, which will support research and education for the global heating and ventilation industry.
- the NEWS PODCASTS. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/18/2014, Vol. 253 Issue 16, p22
An interview with Frank Landwehr, vice president at air conditioning firm Emerson Climate Technologies Inc. is presented, in which he talks about a survey conducted by Emerson on 300 heating and ventilation industry (HVAC) contractors, to know how prepared they are for the 2015 regional standards.
- Emerson creates Copeland Scroll site. // Snips;Jun2007, Vol. 76 Issue 6, p60
This article reports on the launch of web site, Copeland-Scroll.com, by Emerson Climate Technologies. The web site provides information for heating, ventilation and air conditioning contractors and customers about Copeland Scroll compressors. Features of the web site include benefit descriptions...
- Regional Standards Impact Surveyed. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;9/22/2014, Vol. 253 Issue 4, p4
The article focuses on the survey conducted by Emerson Climate Technologies Inc. which shows that majority of heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC) contractors observe the impact of the energy-efficiency regulations to their businesses.