A Matter of Course
- Carl Rose. Murphy, Mark S. // Golf World;7/11/2003, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p8
Features Carl Rose, owner/operator of Carl's Golfland stores in Detroit, Michigan.
- No easy ride. Johnson, E. Michael // Golf World;12/23/2005, Vol. 59 Issue 20, p1
The article presents information on golf carts. It offers instructions and suggestions for buying a golf cart. A plenty of thought and planning is required before buying a new golf cart. First importance should be given to the type of golf cart to be purchased. Today, electric carts are more...
- GET Y0UR GOLF ON. // Albuquerque: The Magazine;Apr2013, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p182
The article features several golf courses in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The Albuquerque County Club is a private course that offers 18 holes and more 6,411 years of fairway with a 70 par. The Arroyo Del Oso Golf Course is a municipal course with 18 holes over 6,936 yards with a par of 72. The...
- More Green Fun. // Luxury Travel Advisor;Nov2011, p11
The article offers information about several golf clubs and courses in Thailand. The Thana City Golf & Country Club is another 18-hole course near Bangkok, which is designed by golfer Greg Norman, its layout makes aesthetic use of palm trees, streams and ponds. The 27-hole Jack Nicklaus course...
- MINI-GOLF PRODUCT NEWS. // Tourist Attractions & Parks;Apr/May2011, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p73
The article presents information on two products ideal for mini-golf courses including the My Mini Golf set and the Tacki-mac miniature golf supplies, available in the U.S. market in 2011.
- Bag Boy Introduces Combination Hard Top/Soft Sided Travel Cover. // NSGA Specialty Golf News;6/15/2006, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p3
The article provides information on the T-10 Travel Cover from Bag Boy Co., a division of Dynamic Brands, to protect oversized golf clubs. The cover is made of a Premium All-Weather 600 D polyester material and a heavy duty Anti-Burst Strapping System. It features in-line skate wheels for easy...
- Winners' Bags. Johnson, E. Michael // Golf World;2/13/2004, Vol. 57 Issue 29, p10
Reports on the brand of the golf equipment used by golfer Vijay Singh.
- THE BAG ROOM. Jophnson, E. Michael // Golf World;6/2/2006, Vol. 59 Issue 41, p12
The article presents the different brands of putters golfers carry in golf tournaments. With one Nike Prototype putter, golfer John Cook performed better than his previous performances at the FedEx St. Jude Classic golf tournament. Golfer Casey Wittenberg carried three Callaway iron putters in...
- Training Aids. Stetier, Caroline // Golf Digest;Oct2005, Vol. 56 Issue 10, p198
Presents several tools and equipment for golf training. Functions of the Perfect Grip; Benefits of the Putting Arc for golfers; Advantage of the Dyna-Disc in perfecting swings.