Lotto Steps Up U.S. Presence with Etonic Acquisition
- Lotto Scoops Up Etonic. Derby, Meredith // FN: Footwear News;12/4/2006, Vol. 62 Issue 48, p4
The article reports on the acquisition of Etonic Worldwide by Lotto Sport Italia SpA in 2006. According to executives, the acquisition of Etonic by Lotto is a mutually beneficial arrangement for both companies. As part of the deal, Lotto will support Etonic financially but will also use the...
- Super Show '96/Lotto. // Tennis;Winter96, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p21
Highlights Lotto Sport '96 for the Super Show 1996.
- New premises for Lotto sales outlets. // WSA: Performance & Sports Materials;Mar/Apr2004, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p7
Reports that the Lotto Sport company has announced the opening of new sales offices for its locations in Madrid, Spain and China.
- Keen Founder Works on Etonic Relaunch. Ryan, Thomas J. // SGB;Jul2005, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p14
Deals with Etonic Worldwide's new running and walking footwear styles ready to be launched in July 2005 designed by consultant Martin Keen, the original designer and founder of the Keen footwear brand. Shipment date of the footwear brands; Remarks from Tom Seeman of Etonic about the company's...
- Lotto Bets on North America. Kletter, Melanie // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/11/2005, Vol. 189 Issue 100, p9
Reports on the launch of Lotto North America (LNA) by active wear firm Lotto Sports Italia and DCS Group, an investment and strategy company based in Los Angeles, California. Plans of LNA for its men's apparel and footwear; Range of wholesale prices of LNA's products; Background of Lotto.
- Soccer Gears Up for an American Revival with New Apparel, Footwear. Harvey, Emmaline // SGB;Oct2008, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p31
The article focuses on the business developments at Lotto Sport USA, with general manager Richard Hiltz spearheading the new soccer sports-related products. Accordingly, the company will re-launch its business Lotto Team USA to seize the fashion opportunity as the soccer games are getting...
- Lotto Sport Italia show increased H1 results. // WSA: Performance & Sports Materials;Nov/Dec2004, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p14
This article reports on the financial performance of Lotto Sport Italia SpA for the first six months of 2004. The company's consolidated sales rose by 1 percent compared to 2003 while its licensee sales increased by 9.6 percent. The company says that the results are because of increased sales...
- Gulf Air put shirts on QPR. Jack, Louise // Marketing Week;7/3/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 27, p14
The article reports on the agreement between Queens Park Rangers Football Club (QPR) and Gulf Air in Bahrain. According to the author, the three-year sponsorship deal between QPR and Gulf Air is the latest lucrative strategy of the club since it was rescued by chairman Flavio Briatore from...
- Schulte's DCS gets sporty look. Goldsmith, Jill // Daily Variety;5/12/2005, Vol. 287 Issue 30, p8
The article reports that David Schulte, former partner of the investment and consulting firm DCS Group PLC has partnered with Italian sports apparel outfit Lotto Sport Italia SpA to set up a North American venture. Lotto sells products in 80 countries. It has sponsorship deals with 600 soccer...