TITLE

Untapped potential in cruise

PUB. DATE
December 2006
SOURCE
Travel Weekly Australia;12/8/2006, Issue 30, p4
SOURCE TYPE
Trade Publication
DOC. TYPE
Article
ABSTRACT
The article reports that Complete Cruise Solution has revealed that there is still huge untapped potential in the cruise market in Australia. Agency sales manager Paul Taylor stated that despite significant soaring in cruising, less than 5% of the population have experienced a cruise. He added that there remained a wide opportunity to grab the other 95% to the market.
ACCESSION #
23679754

 

Related Articles

  • CCS starts luxury module.  // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;3/14/2008, Issue 2808, p19 

    The article reports that Complete Cruise Solution has launched its March Waves of Wisdom module, also called Selling Luxury Travel, by offering 10 agents the chance to win a two-night. The module looks at how luxury is incorporated into all four its brands. The competition is open to Waves of...

  • Calling all 'cruise virgin' retailers…. Hayhurst, Lee // Travel Weekly (UK);3/30/2007, p2 

    The article reports that the trade brand for some of Great Britain's leading cruiselines is tempting more agents into the growing sector with commissions of up to 20 percent and a package of support services for cruise virgin retailers. Complete Cruise Solution, the marketing arm for P&O...

  • Cruise operators expand sales support for trade.  // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;1/5/2007, Issue 2748, p5 

    The article reports on the expansion plans for trade improvement by two of the Cruise operators namely Costa Cruises and Complete Cruise Solution. Costa took a spacious office in London and introduced new incentive schemes linked with website. Complete Cruise has plans to add six new sales...

  • Complete Cruise Solution.  // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;12/15/2006 Expert Cruise Supplement, p34 

    The article provides information on the services provided by Complete Cruise Solution. The services offers includes instore training, support and advises on local marketing and advertising, ship visitations and Familiarization trips. The services provides information about budget and travel for...

  • Swot up on your cruises.  // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;2/2/2007, Issue 2752, p52 

    The article presents information on various agent promotional activities undertaken by different cruise agencies. Carnival Cruise lines is organizing an inaugural trip of Carnival Freedom. Fred Olsen Cruise Line is said to organize workshops on its ships, Boudicca and Black Prince. Complete...

  • Dingle: cuts have not hit support. Gill, Rob // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;4/1/2011, Issue 2953, p5 

    The article reports that Complete Cruise Solutions' (CCS) Princess Cruises, P&O, and Cunard cruise brands sales have not affected by the cut commission on its programmes for 2012.

  • CCS pays tribute to top agents.  // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;12/14/2007, Issue 2797, p10 

    The article highlights the Complete Cruise Solutions' 2007 UK Cruise Awards. Julie Livingston of Cumbria Cruises has been named cruise sales person of the year. Kieran Wilde of Future Travel's Instant Cruise Holidays was awarded best homeworker and won the chance to attend the launch...

  • IN BRIEF.  // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;3/8/2012, Issue 2995, p14 

    The article offers news briefs related to cruise, including Complete Cruise Solution to launch travel agency locator on web site, National Cruise Week to be held between September 15-23, 2012, and Norwegian Cruise Line Corp. Ltd. launched training programme to educate agents.

  • Cruise discount culture tops conference debate.  // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;10/6/2011, Issue 2976, p8 

    The article offers information on the plan of Complete Cruise Solution to have discounting in the company.

Share

Read the Article

Courtesy of VIRGINIA BEACH PUBLIC LIBRARY AND SYSTEM

Sorry, but this item is not currently available from your library.

Try another library?
Sign out of this library

Other Topics