Random House Controls NYT Paperback Nonfiction List
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE TOP 10 PUBLISHERS Paperback Nonfiction Year-To-Date, 2003. // Book Publishing Report;11/17/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 44, p8
Presents a chart depicting the top ten publishers as provided in the "New York Times" bestseller score board as of 2003. Business address of Random House; Length of weeks that Simon & Schuster stayed in the chart; Number of titles that Penguin Group USA has.
- 2004 Paperback Nonfiction Bestsellers By Publisher. // Book Publishing Report;1/17/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p8
This article presents information on the list of publishers for paperback nonfiction in 2004 in the U.S. Some of the publishers listed are Random House Inc., Broadway, Three Rivers, Anchor, Vintage, Ballantine, Dell, Knopf, Simon & Schuster, Penguin Group USA Inc., Berkley Plume, Putnam, Dutton,...
- NYT Paperback Fiction List Features Host Of New Titles. // Book Publishing Report;10/18/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 40, p7
Reports on the results of the paperback fiction bestseller list of "New York Times." Rank of the publisher Random House Inc. in the list; Total number of titles from Penguin Group USA Inc.; List of books published by Simon & Schuster Inc.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE PUBLISHERS Paperback Nonfiction. // Book Publishing Report;8/25/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 32, p7
Presents a chart depicting the ranking of bestseller scorecard of the publishers for nonfiction paperback as of August 2003. Number of book titles published by Random House Inc.: Rank of Simon & Schuster Inc. in the list; Total number of weeks for including the books published by Penguin Group USA.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE TOP 10 PUBLISHERS Paperback Fiction. // Book Publishing Report;12/15/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 48, p8
Lists the top 10 publishers for paperback fiction year-to-date 2003. Random House; Penguin Group USA; Simon and Schuster; HarperCollins; Time Warner; Holtzbrinck; Harlequin Book Publishing; Kensington; Harcourt; Norton; Tyndale House.
- Random House Tops Paperback Nonfiction List for Another Year. // Book Publishing Report;Feb2007 Supplement, Vol. 32, p6
The article focuses on the domination of publisher Random House Inc. in the paperback nonfiction list category of the "New York Times." Random House held 20 book titles including author James Frey's "A Million Little Pieces," which led for five weeks. Penguin Group USA Inc. ranked second with 12...
- Random House Overtakes HarperCollins As Top Hardcover Nonfiction Publisher. // Book Publishing Report;Feb2007 Supplement, Vol. 32, p8
The article focuses on the domination of publisher Random House Inc. in the 2006 hardcover nonfiction list category of the "New York Times." After having only 23 book titles in 2005, Random House had 38 titles including seven various titles which reached the top spot in 2006. Penguin Group USA...
- Mix of Old and New on NYT's Paperback Nonfiction List. // Book Publishing Report;9/25/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 37, p6
A list of publishing company and its bestsellers paperback nonfiction in 2006. The number one in the list is Random House Inc. This publishing is followed by Penguin Group USA Inc. and Simon & Schuster Inc. Data is given for the number of weeks listed in the "New York Times" and title of books...
- Penguin Holds Slight Lead Over Random House in Paperback Fiction. // Book Publishing Report;7/31/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 29, p7
The article presents the paperback fiction list of The New York Times with Penguin Group USA in the lead, just three titles over Random House. Aside from the above mentioned publisher, included in the lists are Simon & Schuster, HarperCollins, and Hachette Book Group. Only one newcomer is in the...