Avon Books' e-book a Test of Viral Marketing
- HarperCollins Private Reserve Houses E-Books. // T H E Journal;Apr2002, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p26
Reports the creation of HarperCollins Private Reserve, a digital warehouse for HarperCollins company electronic books worldwide. Opening of the book publisher in the U.S. and Canada; Distribution of electronic book titles and marketing information; Supply of electronic book catalog information.
- HarperCollins Launches E-Book Imprint PerfectBound. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;2/26/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 9, p10
Announces the launching of an electronic book imprint by HarperCollins in February 2001. Book titles released; Details on the electronic book publishing schedule adopted by the firm; Business agreements signed by the company.
- Rayo, Grupo Planeta Strike Major Co-Publishing Deal. // Book Publishing Report;10/9/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 39, p1
The article reports on the agreement of the HarperCollins Publishers Ltd. and Grupo Planeta to develop a line of Spanish-language titles that will be published in the U.S. by Rayo. The partnership is intended for the creation of bilingual and bicultural synergy between the two publishers. Titles...
- HarperCollins Unveils Joint Venture Agreement in China. // Book Publishing Report;9/4/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 34, p6
The article reports on the collaboration agreement made by HarperCollins with The People's Literature Publishing House in China. The joint venture anticipates for new and classical works by Chinese authors to be translated and published overseas. Initially, five Chinese classic titles will...
- HarperCollins and Atlas Books to Launch New Biography Series. // Book Publishing Report;10/13/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 39, p4
Reports on the collaboration between HarperCollins and Atlas Books in the U.S. Launch of Eminem biographies series; Designation of Atlas as general editor for the series; Increase of market share.
- HarperCollins plans year-long site development to get more personal. Goldie, Luan // New Media Age;4/17/2008, p6
The article announces that HarperCollins, a publishing company owned by International News, has entered into a 12-month project to overhaul its website, putting personalisation at its core. One of the first features to go live is tagging, which will allow site visitors to select and search for...
- Dorchester Inks Deal With HarperCollins. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;5/20/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 20, p10
Reports on the partnership of Dorchester Publishing with HarperCollins to create a sales and distribution operation in September 2002. Role of HarperCollins in the deal; Reason for the partnership; Number of books released by Dorchester every month.
- New HC imprint will focus on brand publishing. // Publishers Weekly;1/12/1998, Vol. 245 Issue 2, p15
Reports on Harpercollins' imprint, HarperHorizon. Release of its first title in February 1998; Its wish to become the preferred publisher for companies with strong brands or licenses; Its plans and alliances.
- Digging for gold. Goldsmith, Olivia // Writer (Kalmbach Publishing Co.);Mar97, Vol. 110 Issue 3, p5
Expresses insights about the prospect that a manuscript submitted by unpublished writers to HarperCollins will be published. Changes in publishing; Importance of feedback; Quality of the manuscripts; Proposal for a contest allowing any unpublished author access to an editorial read.