Crabtree Experiencing Modest Growth as Sales Team Is Added
- Amber-Allen Up 15% in 2006 Behind Strong Backlist. // Book Publishing Report;12/18/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 49, p3
The article presents information regarding the revenue growth for Amber-Allen, a small publisher of spiritual and self-help books. Despite producing only three to five new titles in a year, the company continues to grow because of its successful backlist. The company focuses primarily on...
- Sales Mixed in August. // Publishers Weekly;10/11/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 41, p8
Looks at the sale performance of several companies in the book industry in the U.S. as of August 2004.
- Philomel More than Doubles Time Spent On NYT Lists in 2006. // Book Publishing Report;10/16/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 40, p1
The article reports that Philomel Books in New York is expecting to have revenue growth of 20 percent in 2006 as announced by the company's Vice President and Publisher Michael Green. According to Green, despite the firm is just publishing 30 books per year, it already spent 78 weeks on the list...
- Industry Stocks: September Performances. // Publishers Weekly;10/11/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 41, p12
Focuses on the stock performances of several companies in the book industry in the U.S. for September 2004.
- The Family Grows. // American Artist;Nov1963, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p4
The article reports on the expansion of Billboard Publishing Company of New York, including its acquisition of Watson-Guptill Publications, and publication of the magazines "American Artist," "High Fidelity," and Amusement Business."
- EBSCO Industries, Inc. SWOT Analysis. // EBSCO Industries, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Jun2007, p1
A company profile of EBSCO Industries Inc., a diversified conglomerate with more than forty businesses including providing and distributing online full-text magazine and journal databases to libraries, is presented. An overview of the company is given, along with key facts including contact...
- Company Overview. // EBSCO Industries, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Jun2007, p4
An overview of EBSCO Industries Inc., a diversified conglomerate with more than forty businesses including providing and distributing online full-text magazine and journal databases to libraries, is presented. Data is included on revenues generated in fiscal year 2006, as well as principal...
- 2003 FULFILLMENT SERVICE BUREAU SURVEY. // Circulation Management;Jan2003, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p54
Presents the result of the 2003 fulfillment service bureau survey in the U.S. Number of magazines in the fulfillment service; Increase in the number of paid titles; Efforts of fulfillment firms to expand their Internet and e-mail capabilities; Importance of automation in transaction processing.
- Rugged Land Posts Record 2005; Driven by Football Books in 2006. // Book Publishing Report;9/18/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 36, p3
The article reports that the Rugged Land Books publisher has posted a $7 million in gross revenue in 2005, which is their best year in record. Rugged's great revenue is attributed to its top sellers football superstars titles that includes on Brett Favre, which has sold nearly 300,000 copies and...