Brick Tower Acquires Three Firms in Bankruptcy Agreement
- Preiss's ibooks imprint to feature Web promotion. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;5/24/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 21, p14
Reports on book publisher Byron Preiss Visual Publications' joint venture with Pocket Books to launch its ibooks imprint. Use of the Internet for marketing of the books published under the imprint.
- `Scientific American' joins Preiss for books. // Publishers Weekly;4/12/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 15, p18
Reports that Byron Preiss Visual Publications has ventured with the periodical `Scientific American,' to develop a series of adult nonfiction science and gift books under the periodical's name.
- services to the industry. // Chemical Week;6/14/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 23, p36
Presents world news updates on issues related to the chemical industry as of June 14, 2000. Agreements signed by Dow Hydrocarbons and Resources and Bayer's Agricultural business with Planalytics; Bankruptcy protection filed by Stone & Webster; Acquisition of Precision Blending Systems by...
- Puffin Graphic Novels Series Created To Grab Share Of Growing Market. // Book Publishing Report;10/18/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 40, p1
Reports on the launch of the book series "Puffin Graphics" by Puffin Books in New York. Target market; Aim of the firm to capture a share of the graphic novels market; Alliance between the firm and Byron Preiss Visual Publications Inc.
- Puffin Launches Classics Graphic Novel Series. Reid, Calvin // Publishers Weekly;10/11/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 41, p12
Reveals that Puffin Books division is launching a series of graphic novels to be called Puffin Graphics that will combine comics illustration with classic works of literature. Reason Puffin is working with Byron Preiss Visual Publications Inc.; List of books to be launch; Remarks from Jen...
- Eastman, Hercules Sign Definitive Agreement for Acquisition. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;May2001, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p10
Reports developments in the adhesives and sealing industries in the United States as of May 2001. Agreement between Eastman Chemical Co. and Hercules Inc.; Announcement of a voluntary Chapter 11 bankruptcy filing by W.R. Grace and Co.; Acquisition of Premier Mill Corp. by Lightnin, a unit of...
- Delphi Corp. files for bankruptcy, substantial cuts are likely to follow. // Wire Journal International;Nov2005, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p10
The article reports that automobile supplier Delphi Corp. has filed for bankruptcy on October 8, 2005 in the United States. The company will need to divest, consolidate or close a substantial segment of its 45 manufacturing sites in the U.S. and Canada. It also plans to renegotiate the contracts...
- For the Record. // njbiz;3/30/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p30
A list of bankruptcies, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), real estate transactions, and insider trading in New Jersey as of March 30, 2009 is presented.
- Business Leads. // njbiz;5/14/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 20, p32
The article lists several business leads related to mergers, bankruptcies, and insider trading in various cities in New Jersey.