Avery Carried by Nutritional Healing Book, May Increase Title Output in 2007
- What People Want to Know. // British Medical Journal;3/8/1975, Vol. 1 Issue 5957, p538
Presents several books in the field of mental health launched by Penguin Books USA Inc. Content of the book 'Depression,' by A.R.K. Mitchell; Information on backward children as depicted from the book 'Parents and Mentally Handicapped Children,' by Charles Hannan; Aims of the book ;Adolescents...
- 2005 New York Times Paperback Nonfiction Bestsellers By Publisher. // Book Publishing Report;5/16/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 19, p8
The article presents information on the "2005 New York Times Paperback Nonfiction Bestsellers" list. The publishers of the bestseller books have been ranked according to the number of titles. The publishers that have been listed are: Random House, Vintage, Anchor, Delta, Knopf, Penguin Group USA...
- GREAT EXPECTATIONS. // Book Publishing Report;8/04/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 29, p2
Reports on the launching of classic books by Penguin USA. Relaunch of 'East of Eden'; Upgrade of the web site; Number of copies sold.
- Untitled. // Design Week;7/10/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 28, p5
The article evaluates the children's book "Goldilocks and the Three Bears," by Lauren Child, published by Puffin Corp.
- Random House and Penguin Group Lead Hardcover Fiction Bestsellers. // Book Publishing Report;3/15/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p7
Reports that Random House and Penguin Group continue to battle for supremacy on "The New York Times" bestseller list for hardcover fiction in the U.S. through March 14, 2004. Number of Random House book titles on the bestseller list for a combined 55 weeks; Other publishing firms with books on...
- It wasn't Oprah. Maryles, Daisy; Sanborn, Margaret // Publishers Weekly;5/23/1994, Vol. 241 Issue 21, p32
Reports on Penguin Books' rush to release the book `Listening to Prozac' following the television appearance of author Peter Kramer in the show `Good Morning America.' Kramer's publicity tour.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE TOP 10 PUBLISHERS. // Book Publishing Report;11/3/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 42, p7
Presents data on the top 10 publishers of paperback fiction in the U.S. based from the newspaper 'New York Times.' Random House Inc.; Penguin Group USA Inc.; Simon and Schuster Inc.
- Plagued by idiotic customers? // Dealernews;Dec98, Vol. 34 Issue 13, p12
Reports on the introduction of the book `The Complete Idiot's Guide to Motorcycles,' from Alpha Books and the staff of the periodical `Motorcyclist.' Preview of contents; Contact information.
- News Briefs ... // Educational Marketer;4/4/2014, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p8
The article reports on the decision of Cleveland, Ohio-based ebook distribution solutions provider OverDrive in adding more than 17,000 ebooks from book publisher Penguin Group USA Inc. to the catalog of titles for K-12 school digital libraries in the U.S. in March 2014.