New home for NATM
- Legal. // Association Management;June97, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p22
Answers a question related to the restrictions imposed on the sending of a broadcast fax to an association's members. Whether these restrictions apply to nonmembers.
- fastfax. // Collector (0010082X);May2010, Vol. 75 Issue 10, p53
The article offers information on Fastfax, fax-on-demand system, of the Association of Credit and Collection (ACA) Professionals International.
- Fax, Phone, Mail? Mandell, Jed // Association Meetings;Dec2004, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p52
Discusses the rules on the use of fax, telephone and e-mail communications system by organizations in delivering their advertising and soliciting messages. Contents to be included in a fax message; Requirements for sending e-mails under the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003; Restriction on solicitors from...
- How to reach the UK. Nelis, Lisa Castillo // R&D Magazine;Sep98, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p62UK
Presents instructions on how to make a telephone or fax call to the United Kingdom (UK). What is unique about phone and fax numbers in the UK; Differences between mailing addresses in the UK and mailing addresses in the United States.
- SELL!NG TIPS. // Sell!ng;Oct2000, p16
Presents selling-related updates as of October 2000. Suggested web sites which contained information on associations; Tips on faxing documents; Suggestions on organizing time and travel plans.
- New law may preserve federal 'junk fax' rules. Gurliacci, David // Westchester County Business Journal;7/11/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 28, p10
Reports on the possibility of the Junk Fax Prevention bill to preserve federal junk faxes rules in the U.S. Opportunity of businesses to send unsolicited faxes provided they give customers an option to reject them; Support of business groups to the bill; Response generated by faxes.
- Fax it to them. Gormley, John // Association Management;Oct94, Vol. 46 Issue 10, p60
Focuses on how Fax-on-Demand helped the Association of Progressive Rental Organizations (APRO), a national trade association in Austin, Texas. Access for information in less time than the postal system; Cost-effectiveness of fax-on-demand; Requirement for regular maintenance. INSETS:...
- Coalition Requests Stay Extension. // Association Management;Sep2004, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p8
Reports that the Fax Ban Coalition, a group of concerned associations and businesses, has petitioned the U.S. Federal Communications Commission for a stay of the proposed regulations governing commercial fax transmission. Delay in the effective date of the fax rules; American Society of...
- Congress reconsiders fax restrictions. Arnold, Matthew // Medical Marketing & Media;Sep2004, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p28
The article reports that a bill would ease restrictions on faxing physicians have passed in full House and the Senate's Commerce, Science and Transportation committees. The Junk Fax Prevention Act of 2004 would override Federal Communications Commission regulations set to take effect in January...